Key objectives for obtaining an Egypt visa
Egypt is recognized as one of the oldest civilizations, tourist-friendly environments, and top destinations for travel, the Arab Republic of Egypt has it all. If you enjoy the heat from the blazing sun, the view of the great marble sea, or the cultural diversity and its exotic heritage, Egypt is the place to explore. Egypt, squeezed in the center of two continents, connects Asia and Africa through the Sinai. It is home to the longest and oldest river, the Nile River. Egypt is known to have a peak tourist season from mid-October to June, so if you’re off on holiday, now is the perfect time to enjoy the beauty! Renowned for the most famous landmarks, one of the World’s Seven Wonders-the Great Pyramid of Giza-remains Egypt’s longest-running attraction. To ensure a relaxed stay in Egypt, it is recommended that you know a few essential phrases in understanding languages. Cairo, Egypt’s largest city, has extensive transport networks that consist of maritime, rail, road, and subway systems.
Does a US passport holder require an Egypt visa?
All citizens of the United States with a valid passport must apply for an eVisa to travel to Egypt.
What is an Egyptian tourist eVisa?
The Government launched the Egypt Tourist e-Visa to facilitate the border control process upon arrival in Egypt. The e-Visa allows qualified citizens to apply online before traveling and obtain their approved e-Visa. Egypt continues to attract millions of tourists per year from all over the world, and an online visa to Egypt has made it easier than ever to enter an iconic destination. Eligible visitors no longer need to go to the border embassy queue to obtain an Egyptian visa. Authorized Egypt eVisas are submitted by email to applicants after they have been approved. Travelers need to print a copy of their eVisa to arrive at the Egyptian border. Egypt eVisa allows individuals from eligible countries to enter Egypt for tourism purposes.
Is the E-visa the same as the traditional visa?
They both are not the same. The eVisa is electronic, while the conventional visas are normally stamped in a passport. The eVisa helps you to apply from anywhere at any time, and the whole process is completed electronically. Despite this, the standard eVisa needs more time, as you must bring paperwork to the Embassy and, in many circumstances, give an interview.
Can I receive my e-Visa when I arrive in Egypt?
No. Before traveling to Egypt, visitors must apply for an e-Visa. The accepted e-Visa will allow the traveler to save time at border check upon arrival.
How much does the Egyptian e-Visa cost visitors?
The cost of an Egypt e-Visa depends on the type of visa. A single-entry government e-Visa costs $25, and the government’s multi-entry visa price is $60. We additionally charge a service fee of 10 USD.
How long can I stay with an Egyptian visa in Egypt?
E-Visa holders can stay in Egypt with an Egyptian e-Visa tourist for a maximum of 30 days. Travelers will also extend their stay by approaching the Egyptian Immigration Authorities for another 30 days.
Do I need to apply for Egypt e-Visa while my children are traveling with me?
All applicants, including children, must apply for a unique e-Visa online.
What documents should I have to apply for an Egypt visa?
The Egypt visa documents required for an online form are as follows:
- The passport was valid for six months from the date of arrival into Egypt.
- Photo of the passport biography page
- Latest digital photography, passport size
- Details of accommodation
- Evidence of sufficient funding
How long would it take to approve the Egyptian e-Visa?
The processing time for e-Visa in Egypt requires up to 7 days. Even so, some cases may take up to 7 business days.
What Is Egyptian e-Visa Maximum Validity?
Egypt’s e-Visa is valid for 30 days in the country. The Egyptian e-Visa is valid for travel 90 days from the issuing date.
Is Egypt visa a multiple or single entry online visa?
There are two different types of online visa for Egypt: multiple-entry or single-entry, depending on which one you choose at the time of application, based on your travel requirements.
What is Egypt’s multiple entry visa offers?
The multiple-entry visa requires visitors to visit several times for 180 days. There is no unlimited number of entries for multiple-entry visas, although the cumulative number of days per stay cannot exceed 30 days.
How much further early should I apply for an Egypt e-Visa?
It is advisable to apply e-Visa to Egypt before seven business days before your departure.
What are the eligibility requirements for an Egypt visa application?
To allow the authority to accept your application, you must state clearly:
- Why are you going to visit Egypt?
- How long you’re going to stay in Egypt?
- How would you be financing yourself during your time in Egypt?
- What’s the intention of your visit to Egypt?
- The type of passport that you possess, and for how long it is valid?
How can you apply for an Egypt visa?
It is quite a simple step for US citizens to apply to Egypt e-visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.