How do I renew my passport in San Francisco?
Doing the same things every day can dull your mood and make you want for change. You get annoyed and create unpleasantness for those around you.
In your routine, you do not have time to spend time with your family and enjoy the pleasures of bonding. Traveling with your group of people and loved ones gives you some dedicated time, which can help renew and revitalize your relationship with your friends or family.
The fun and pleasure of being with family members are unparalleled. Seeing different places together, sharing food and enjoying fun time will give freshness to your relationships. If you are going through a bad phase with your partner, going on a trip to a romantic place is the perfect way to bring back happiness and intimacy in your relationship.
Are you in San Francisco? Do you want to spend time with your family? So do you think it would be nice to make a trip? Then get ready for travel.
Do you have a US Passport? Your passport has expired, or going to expire? No worries! Click2Visas will provide Passport Renewal. Our service is trustworthy. So Click2visas always calls to renew your passport. We are waiting to serve you.
Who is eligible for passport renewal San Francisco?
If you are in San Francisco you already have US Passport, you can renew your passport.
Also, you must comply with these requirements:
- You must have your current US Passport.
- You’re Passport must in good condition.
- If your Passport expires, the Passport must be issued within the last 15 years.
- Your current name should be on your present Passport.
- Your current Passport must got at 16 or more.
If your answer is “Yes” for the above requirements! Great, you are eligible to renew your Passport.
What are the formalities for the renewal of a passport?
1. On the government website, you can fill out an online form or click the PDF button. But the form is long; you will enter your passport and personal information and print the final form. You will be confused about filling out the form. This is a long and challenging process.
2. Submit the documents:
Current Passport, if the name you presently use is different from the name on your most recent US passport, you must provide a certified photocopy of the legal name change document. Examples include:
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce order
- Document to change the name ordered by the court
The document to change your name will be returned to you in separate mail from your new passport.
3. Applicant One Passport Size photograph.
4. Pay the Fee 110 USD.
5. Mail the completed application, documents via USPS.
Click2Visas Procedure for U.S. Passport Renewal:
Above the procedures are very hard, but Click2visas procedures are very easy. Please see the procedures:
Do pretty steps:
Click2Visas Customized Form:
Is our service completely different from others? Our renewal form is customized and user-friendly. You don’t have to spend more time to fill your passport application forms. Sign in Click2visas site. And enter the basic details. It’s easy for you.
Submit your documents:
- Your undamaged current Passport.
- One latest passport photo.
- Evidence for name change such as marriage certificate, court order, and divorce certificate.
- Suppose you don’t have an (SSN) Social Security number. In such case, you must submit a signed and dated statement stating, I declare under false laws under US law the following are true and correct: the Social Security Administration has never issued me a Social Security number.
Calculate the Fee:
Pay the application fee of 110 USD. On the government site, you can’t pay your passport fee via cash. So, don’t send any money in the mail. But don’t worry, Click2visas accepts any cards.
After completing the previous procedures, you receive a Passport renewal kit from click2visas. Kit contains a U.S. Passport renewal form, Money orders or checks slip, and envelope.
- You have to sign by form.
- Money order or checks.
- Envelope (In this envelope contains the Passport Acceptance Centre address). You must mail this contains to Passport Acceptance Centre via USPS.
Check Passport renewal status:
To check the status, you must wait for four weeks. This is a mandatory waiting period by State Department. After four weeks, the status will be available. You can check the status online, or via phone, or chat.
After successfully completing the process you will get your passport.
- A surprise for you! That is, our service charge is “ten times” lower than any other company. We look at even the smallest thing and do it for you.
- If you need any information! No worries! You can access our customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anytime. Our team serves you via mail, chat, and phone at any time.
- We always have quick service to meet even your most important needs.
So be ready, renew your passport via Click2Visas and enjoy your valuable trip.
We know that visiting the new country is a wonderful experience. Therefore, Most US travelers should recommend Mexico. Because it is so close to the US, it can be very easy to find a cheap plane to get there.
A big surprise for you! Click2Visas provides Mexican visas; here are the details “Look Out.”
Start with the famous beach resort of Cancun, where you can find turquoise water, palm trees, and white sand waiting for you. Visit nightclubs and take some shots of Mexican alcoholic tequila. Also, try some margaritas along the way! If you want to enjoy more serene beaches, continue with Riviera Maya.
Book a few nights at countless beach resorts and explore all the recreational activities they have for you. Also, you can visit Chichen Itza or Tulum. These archeological sites are reminiscent of ancient Maya civilization. Learn about tribal communities that still hold most of the Mayan customs.
Besides, you can’t leave Mexico without trying some Mexican food. The popular tacos al pastor is served with corn tortillas and guacamole. They are delicious! At breakfast, try some cilantro, but be careful as they are a little spicy. Most Mexican food is made with its famous chili.