Simple Ways to Get Passport Renewal Tucson Quickly
The world is so vast. We learn new things every day. Take a step out today, go where your heart leads, explore new things, and make life meaningful in your way. Celebrate life in its form and enjoy travelling around the world.
Are you planning to go abroad? “Passport” is a necessary document for you to go abroad.
The passport acts as proof of address and identity. Your passport is valid for at least six months from the date of travel. Is your passport expired? Or is it going to expire? Yes, Renew or apply for your passport quickly. Is passport renewal Tucson be a long and complicated process? But not anymore. Click2visas is here to make it easier.
Below we have included a simple checklist to help you renew your passport easily and quickly. In most cases, you can renew your US passport by mail.
Are you eligible to renew your US passport in Tucson by mail?
To renew your US passport by mail-in Tucson, it must be undamaged and must approve all of the following:
- Passport must be issued 15 years ago.
- You were sixteen years of age or older when it was issued.
- Name change document, If applicable
If you meet all above the criteria, you can mail-renew your passport in Tucson. You will need a DS-82 application to renew your passport by mail.
If you are unable to meet any of the above conditions, you will need to renew your passport by submitting the DS-11 application in person at the acceptance office.
A passport photo has been taken within the last six months, and you need the correct form and cash order to pay the state government to renew your passport by mail.
- Duly filled and signed the DS-82 Application Form.
- Your birth certificate must be certified (not a copy of the mother or a copy of the hospital) and include the mother’s name. Photocopies are not allowed.
- One passport photo with 2′′x 2 ′ size.
- US State Department Fee Check or Cash Order for each applicant (prices listed below).
- Expired Passport.
How can you renew your passport in Tucson with Click2Visas?
Create a plan to renew your passport nine months before the expiration date.
Click2Visas will provide you with a simple and time-saving solution for renewing your passport. Renew your passport on time and follow the steps below to enjoy your journey.
1. Go to Click2Visas, register for an account, and select Passport Renewal Service. Select the country of residence and citizenship where you live and press the Start button. You can also renew your passport without creating an account.
2. On the following page, enter your basic information. Our forms are not very long. It is easy and user-friendly. We have explored and developed a customized short form to reduce the lengthy process and application filling time.
3. A list of required documents based on your input can be found at the bottom of the same page. Please upload the above documents and proceed.
4. You will receive a kit from Click2visas within a day or two. When you open the kit, you will find the following items:
- Your printed, completed passport renewal application form is attached to your photo.
- A self-addressed envelope addressed to the Passport Acceptance Facility.
5. Sign your passport renewal form with your signature.
6. Post the envelope in the nearest mailbox. Use USPS to send mail to the envelope (United States Postal Service). Do not use DHL, UPS, or FedEx.
How can you get your US passport renewal expedited in Tucson?
If you need your US passport within 12 weeks, you can apply for Expedite passport renewal Tucson service via mail. The 12-week period includes up to 6 weeks for processing and up to 6 weeks for front and back mailing times.
To expedite the passport renewal process, send the envelope via the USPS Priority Mail Express service. And label “EXPEDITE” on the outside of the envelope. For this service you will be charged an additional USD 60 for expedited service.
Ask the USPS to send your DS-82 form via a trackable delivery method.
Some F.A.Qs about Passport Renewal Tucson:
Can I renew to an acceptable facility?
No, if you are renewing your US passport with Form DS-82, the acceptance facility will not take your application. Acceptance facilities for renewing your passport will never charge USD 35. These places will charge you USD 35 if you apply using Form DS-11.
I already have an US passport book, can I use DS-82 to get a US passport card?
Yes. If you have a US passport book and you are eligible to use Form DS-82, you can apply for renewal by email, even if it is your first passport card.
Can I renew my passport if it is still valid?
Yes. Your US passport doesn’t have to be expired for you to renew. If you want to renew both a valid passport book and a passport card, you will need to submit both documents. For example, you can submit a passport book, but if you lose your passport, you will not be able to renew your passport. If you want to renew a valid book or card, you must submit the specific document you wish to renew.
We suggest that you renew your passport before the planned international trip, which is still valid for a few months. In some countries, your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the dates of your trip.
Can I apply for a valid visa with my old passport once I have renewed my US passport?
Yes. Once you receive your new US passport, your old passport will not be valid for international travel. However, if your old US passport is linked to a valid visa, you can still use the valid visa. In this case, you have to travel with your new and old passport.
Will I get a new passport number when I renew my US passport?
When you receive your new US passport, the number on the document will be different from the number on your previous passport.
Upgrade your DHS trusted traveler account with your new passport information.
Apply for your passport before the trip. This will save you money and avoiding headaches. So hurry UP! We want to serve you and know you! We are lucky to have so many lovable customers.