Overview of Vietnam Visa for South Koreans
Visa is required upon entry into Vietnam. More than a comprehensive schedule is required for South Koreans traveling. With that being said, South Koreans will receive their visa within 20 minutes of applying online. As click2visas will help you with this, there is no need to fly to the Vietnam Embassy for an approval letter. Vietnam visa for South Koreans will arrive as easily as 3 business days with a very limited effort. This right does not extend to all nationalities since there are only 46 qualifying nationalities. Even outside business hours, South Koreans can do it. There is no reason to take time off from work because of this. This is a very easy solution to a common problem for South Korean travelers.
What do South Koreans need in order to apply for the Vietnam e-Visa?
The click2visas application process requires minimal effort. You need to do is apply for documents to assist you with the application process for Vietnam Visa for South Koreans and the list below:
- Legal passport: South Koreans should be able to quickly acquire a passport. However, if you do have one, make sure it is still valid by taking a look at the expiry date. It must be valid for a minimum of six more months from your departure date.
- Email address: A copy of the paper is sent to you by click2visas. You should be requested to display it at the immigration office in Vietnam.
- Means of payment: You could use a credit or debit card to make the payment.
In addition to the items above, when entering Vietnam, additional documents are needed. They are the following:
- Entry permit: This will be sent in PDF format by click2visas via email. Before your deposition, you just need to print it out.
- Two Photographs: They have to measure 4×6 cm or 3×4 cm for two images.
- Original Passport.
- Additional fee: This only applies to persons who want to go on arrival for a visa. You will be required to pay for it at the immigration office at Vietnam Airport.
How much are Vietnam e-visa expenses and processing time for nationals of South Korea?
It takes 3 days, with a total cost of USD 35.00, to process the application for a Vietnam visa for South Koreans.
On arrival at the Vietnam port of entry, can a South Korean national apply for a visa?
Click2visas will also assist you with your Visa on arrival in addition to an acceptance letter. Here’s what you should vote for:
- Vietnam visa with a 30-day maximum stay and a single entry on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days and many entries
- Vietnam arrival visa with a maximum stay of 90 days and a single entry
- Vietnam visa on arrival with a maximum stay of 90 days and many entries
I’m a national of South Korea. How do I register for an E-visa from Vietnam?
The application form for a Vietnam visa for South Koreans is a simple process as you only need to complete three steps. The customer service Chat of click2visas is also always available 24/7 if you need assistance in the process.
- In the first step, you will be asked to apply your general details and choose a type of visa.
- The second step involves revision and payment. While payment can be made quickly, a revision will be done meticulously. Checking all the information submitted by South Koreans is critical, as changes are not possible until the application has been processed.
- The last step requires a private questionnaire and the upload of additional documents. Different circumstances decide the last part, but you will be told what you need to upload. When you’re done, you just hit the Send button, and you’re done.