Details on Vietnam Visa for Japan
Acquiring a clear electronic visa via online application is possible if the Japanese want to go to Vietnam. With Click2visas assistance, the Japanese can have it as quick as 3 business days as long as qualified well. Going to the Vietnamese embassy is no longer mandatory since all can be accomplished using your laptop or smartphone.
What are the papers needed for Vietnam visa for japan?
You need to submit a few documents to Click2visas, and don’t worry because these are common documents. Everything from the list is easy to obtain, and the chances are, and you already have them. Here is the complete list you need to provide as follows:
- Valid passport: It is getting a passport should be really simple for Japanese. However, if you already have one, make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure.
- E-mail address: Click2visas will send you a copy of the document. You will be finely asked to present it to the immigration office in Vietnam.
- Payment methods: Here, to make the payment, you need one of the methods accepted by Click2visas. They are as follows, which are credit or debit card, Pay pal account.
In addition to the Click2visas documents you need, the Japanese also needs other documents which will be requested upon arrival in Vietnam:
- Entry permit: Click2visas will send this document. You must need a hard copy, and so you have to print it out before your departure.
- Photos – that you need two of them with a measurement of 4×6 cm or 3×4 cm.
- The original passport
- Additional fee – this only applies to the people who selected visa on arrival. And you will be finely able to pay for it at the airport in Vietnam.
Application process of Vietnam evisa for japan nationals
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Vietnam evisa for Japan nationals. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage).
4. After that, review and confirm your form’s information, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
6. Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your e-mail in PDF format.
Vietnam, which is evisa, will allow the Japanese a 30-day maximum stay and a single entry.
Can I finely apply for a visa on arrival in Vietnam port?
Click2visas can also help the Japanese acquire a visa on arrival, in addition to the evisa. The Visa on arrival with a 30-day maximum stay and a single entry add USD 10 for the service fee. Obviously, the Click2visas can help you get what you need for your travel to Vietnam comfortably. It takes just a fine little of your time with almost zero effort as well. For sure, this is better and easier than going to an embassy.