Overview of Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
If you intend to fly to Vietnam, you can now have a high chance of securing a visa beforehand. For this country, there are 2 types of visas: E-visa and E-visa on arrival. Bear in mind, however, that to get an E-visa on arrival, you need an approval letter. When you arrive at the destination, the approval letter will allow you to get a pre-approved visa. Even if it is not a visa per se, it can still save you some time that you would otherwise have to spend in your country of origin at the Vietnamese embassy. You have plenty of choices to go to Vietnam, as you can see, but let you know about the approval letter in this article and the key differences between E-visa and E-visa on arrival.
How does the Vietnam visa Approval Letter work?
The idea behind the Vietnam visa Approval letter is very clear. You are using the online service to apply for an acceptance letter. You will fly to Vietnam once you obtain the approval letter. You will obtain the visa upon arrival after you have paid the requested fees. Bear in mind, however, that letters of visa approval are only approved at airports, and all decisions are taken by the government of Vietnam.
What is mean by Vietnam E-visa?
A Vietnam E-visa, unlike an approval letter, is an electronic visa provided by the Vietnamese Immigration Department to foreigners through an electronic system, granting you permission to fly to and enter Vietnam. The advantage of this E-visa is that visiting Vietnam gives you more time and other benefits. You can quickly submit an online application for this visa.
What is the difference between Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Vietnam E-visa?
The biggest difference is that, because it offers you some free advantages, you have to pay for your E-visa.
What are the requirements to apply for Visa on Arrival Vietnam?
The documents needed are divided into two categories. The first group is made up of documentation you need when you apply for a letter of approval for a visa. For the first part of this, you need:
- A valid passport that appears valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Vietnam
- Means of Payment
- A series of personal questions will ask you to answer.
Then, when entering Vietnam, proceed to the second group of documents you need to provide. They are the following:
- Passport Last Page (if applicable).
When you arrive, you also remember the following:
- The Vietnam approval letter printed
- Two pictures (4 x 6 cm or 3 x 4 cm) of yourself,
- Initial Passport
- You will need to pay the extra Vietnam visa charge for the visa (you can pay the fee at the airport immigration office).
What are the costs and processing times of Visa on Arrival?
Your Vietnam visa Approval Letter will be approved within three days. E-Visa on Arrival costs:
- Single Entry 30 days – 12 USD
- Single Entry 90 days – 25 USD
- Multiple Entry 30 days – 14 USD
- Multiple Entry 90 days – 36 USD
How do I apply this E-visa to Vietnam?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an E-visa Vietnam. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
How much time will it take to apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
The method is fairly easy, and it should take you less than 10 minutes.
How many times will I use e-visa on arrival to enter Vietnam?
There is a single entry for this electronic visa, so both the E-visa on arrival and the letter of approval can only be used once.
IS it safe to use online to receive my letter of approval and E-visa on arrival?
There’s no need for you to think about any leaked information. It provides maximum protection for your personal data and also invests heavily in database security. For all of your personal details, have full security.
I still have a few questions. Where can I find more information?
If you still have any concerns, it’s okay to speak with one of our customer service representatives here. This connection also has a lot of extra details about Vietnam.