Review of Vietnam evisa cost
If you are scheduling/planning a journey to Vietnam anytime soon, you should know that you have the choice to apply for a Vietnam e-Visa using an online service, such as the one offered by click2visas. This is a useful way of getting a travel permit to enter the Vietnamese border, one of the simplest ways you can ever do that is to apply for this visa. The good aspect of this e-Visa is that you are not mandatory for you to visit the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in your nation; it takes just a few minutes, and the visa cost is not as high as you would expect. We will inform you about the cost and other requirements criteria in this article.
What is Vietnam E-Visa?
The Vietnamese e-Visa is an electronic document necessary for foreigners to enter the country. The Vietnamese Immigration Department provides this e-Visa, and it was developed to simplify the Visa Process for travelers.
How can I check if this e-VISA is needed?
Before reading the visa requirements needed and how often these e-Visa costs, you need to verify if you have to apply for this e-Visa first. You can check that by using the click2visas Checker. Enter your name in the text area menu and enter Vietnam as the country you’re traveling to. This way, whether you have to apply or not, you will know instantly. You’ll also be told if you need another sort of visa.
What are the prerequisites to obtain a Vietnam E-Visa?
- Passport – all Travelers must be having a passport. The travel documents/passports must remain valid for at least another 6 more months after the date of arrival in Vietnam. A copy (digital passport scan) of the passport photo and the bio section.
- Travelers /Applicant Photograph.
- Valid personal email address.
How much is the cost of the Vietnam E-Visa?
Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality. We additionally add USD 10 for the service fee.
What are the fees and loading times?
Your request is handled within 3 business days. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality.
How long is the e-VISA Vietnam valid for?
The e-Visa for Vietnam is valid for 30 days after your arrival.
How do I apply for the Vietnam E-Visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an E-VISA Vietnam. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, check the particulars of the form and validate them, then continue with the transaction. For payment, we accept all forms of cards.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents via email.
How am I going to know if the procedure is secure and I can get my e-VISA?
With Click2Visa, your personal information and documents could be safer since we offer you maximum safety for your data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in our database’s security.
I need more information about Vietnam E-Visa. Where can I read more?
If you have specific questions, contact one of our customer service representatives immediately via chat.
What are the Vietnam visas you can apply with Click2Visas?
Apply E-visa Single Entry Visit to Vietnam
E-Visa Single Entry Visit, a document that ultimately allowed travellers for a limited period of leisure travel in Vietnam, however no business, commercial, or paid activity is permitted.