Details of Visa for Kenya
Africa is a beautiful continent, and many countries in African are on bucket lists for people like Kenya. Have you ever adopted an elephant baby, or had a giraffe breakfast? Well, visiting Kenya’s country can let you do this in its famous “David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. If you are a foodie, eat their delicious delicacies of seafood, which are an integral part of their local cuisine. Visiting the country is nothing short of experience once in a lifetime, and everybody should do it at least once. If you are not from one of their visa-free countries, you can apply for an e-visa, provided that your country is eligible. This will help you get your visa for Kenya in advance, and there will be no worries. Other choices include visas and obtaining a visa from their diplomatic mission, although it is more difficult than an e-visa.
What are the types available in visa for Kenya?
Based on the purpose of the visit, you can apply respective visa for Kenya,
- Single Entry Visa.
- Multi-Entry Visa.
- East Africa Tourist Visa.
- Tourist Visa.
- Business Visa.
- Transit Visa.
- Visa on Arrival.
How long is the tourist visa for Kenya valid?
Many people enter Kenya with the sole purpose of discovering the country’s secrets, and witnessing the rich fauna may apply for a tourist visa for Kenya. All private explanations come under the same. You can stay with a tourist visa for no longer than 90 days, and You must keep your national passport valid for at least six months after your stay in the country.
Is there any invitation letter required to apply for a business visa for Kenya?
Business people also visit Kenya, and job professionals looking to expand their business, represent their company, or indulge in other work-related activities. Those who are visiting for a business purpose need to apply for a business visa for Kenya. The institution or organization you are going to visit must send a letter to the authorities specifying the reason for and the length of your stay in the country.
With a transit visa for Kenya, Can I leave the airport?
Provided for travelers traveling through Kenya to any destinations for a duration of not longer than 72 hours, this permits us to leave the airport for this time. Those flying directly without leaving the airport do not have to apply for a transit visa for Kenya.
What is a Single and Multiple entry visa for Kenya?
- Single Entry Visa for Kenya: This is the typical visa for a visitor, professional, or for a family visit to Kenya. It allows travelers to enter Kenya once for a maximum duration of 90 days. The date of your Kenya trip must start no more than three months after the issuance of your visa.
- Multiple Entry Visa for Kenya: This type of visa is granted for many trips to Kenya. It is particularly well suitable for those who wish to travel to the country many times over a short amount of time or for tourists wishing to make excursions to neighboring countries before returning to Kenya.
Is an East Africa tourist visa different from a tourist visa for Kenya?
East Africa tourist visa issued by a convention between the three countries allows a single visa to travel to Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. East Africa tourist visa for Kenya is a multiple entry visa, and you can stay for a maximum of 90 days in Kenya. It costs USD 101 and can be obtained at Kenya’s embassies if you start your trip to Kenya, to Uganda, to start your trip to Uganda or online on the Rwanda e-visa website if you start your trip to Rwanda.
Can I apply for an electronic visa for Kenya?
An electronic visa is the simplest and the fastest way to get your visa for Kenya. Eligible nationalities will fill in their application and pay their visa fees on the dedicated website within a few minutes. Only transit visas, courtesy visas, and standard single-entry visas are eligible for e-visa. With your scanned photo, passport, and credit card, you can obtain your visa by clicking here.
Can I get a visa for Kenya when I arrive at the port?
If you’ve never had the time or ability to obtain your visa for Kenya online, these formalities can be completed upon arrival at JKIA. Travelers, attention has been drawn to the fact that the electronic visa allows border checks to be carried out more quickly.
How can I extend my stay period in Kenya?
If your stay period in Kenya has elapsed, you will renew your visa for Kenya at the Immigration Headquarters in Nairobi. The maximum number of days a traveler may stay in Kenya is six months.
Can I travel before I receive my electronic visa for Kenya?
Yes, Click2visas will send you your payment invoice, which can be used to travel even if you don’t have your electronic visa for Kenya on hand.
What are the Photo specifications needed to apply for a visa for Kenya?
To apply a visa for Kenya, the photo requirements are,
- The photograph taken from or scan the photo in your passport are not acceptable.
- It must be taken within the past six months, showing your current appearance.
- It must color photo.
- Applicant photo should show the applicant’s full face, front view with a white or white background.
- It has to be worn in standard clothes. Uniforms should not be worn in photos except for religious reasons.
- Should not wear a hat or headgear that obscures your hair or clothes.
- Applicants can wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles.
- Black or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not suitable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
What are the necessary documents needed to apply for a visa for Kenya?
The document’s required to apply visa for Kenya,
- Original Valid passport for six months from the date of arrival. With a minimum of one blank page in the passport. An old passport If you have any.
- One recent photo with size 35X45mm, white background matt finish, and 80% face size.
- Hotel Bookings.
- Return tickets.
What are the procedures to apply for a visa for Kenya in Click2visas?
It is quite simple to complete the visa for Kenyarequest. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining Kenya form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- If you apply for e-visa: once the evisa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
- If you are applying for a regular paper visa: Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email. Based on your Embassy’s application method, you can present and collect the visa application by mail or visit. The consulate will keep you aware of the decision taken about your Bahama visa application.
My passport expires in less than six months. Can I apply for an electronic visa for Kenya?
No, you are not permitted to apply for a visa for Kenya. As a general rule, your national passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
Suppose I have already visited Kenya one time with a single-entry visa. Do I need to apply for another electronic visa to fly to Kenya?
Yes, when your single entry visa for Kenya, used or expired, you need to apply for another visa to enter into Kenya again.
Can my children enter into Kenya with my electronic visa for Kenya?
No, each and every traveler who needs a visa for Kenya is obligated to apply and pay the visa and service fee separately.