Click2visas Logo


Airlines Baggage Policy
Car rental
Flight Booking
Hotel Booking
Travel Insurance

Fundamental goals of China Visa Service

3 months


Chinese visas are provided outside China. Chinese diplomatic missions and in China by county-level Public Security Bureau Exit and Entry Administration. Furthermore, to reach China, a non-Chinese national may apply to visa issuing authority outside China for a Chinese visa. China ‘M’ Business Visas are provided for corporate and economic events, such as visiting companies, consulting, trading partners, and attending trade fairs. Those visas are valid for three months. US residents can apply for a multiple entry visa for ten years. Business visas in the category “F” are for academic exchange, including research, conference attendance and university The People’s Republic of China Government requires holders of regular passports provided by other countries to fly to China for tourist or business purposes for up to 15, 30 or 90 days without needing to receive a visa. Visitors of other nationalities, as well as citizens of Hong Kong and Macau, are expected to secure either a visa or a permit before entry, depending on their nationality. All non-Chinese travelers, as well as permanent residents of Hong Kong and Macau who stay in Mainland China for over 24 hours, must register with the local PSBs. The identification is conducted as part of the check-in procedure while staying at a hotel. However, the tourist must report to the local PSB during 24 hours of arrival for cities or 72 hours for rural areas.

Mexico city - chapultepec panoramic view - sunset

What are china visa service requirements for business/tourist visa applications?

The china visa servicerequirements for business visa applications are as follows:

  • Passport
  • Photographs
  • Letter of invitation
  • Business cover letter
  • Proof of state residency
  • Travel record
  • Health declaration
  • Authorization letter
  • Proof of travel arrangements.

What are the standards needed for my passport to apply for a business/ tourist visa?

You should submit your actual signed passport, including a copy of the personal information page of your passport. The passport will need the following:

  • must be valid for six months after the duration of the required visa (for example, if you are applying for a 12-month visa, the passport will be valid for 18 months).
  • Contain at least two blank Visa Stamp pages (amendments and approval pages can not be included to satisfy this requirement)
  • If applying for multiple entries, the passport should consist of two black facing visa pages.
  • Do not be broken, cut, divided, or otherwise altered.

What is the validity of a china visa?

Applicants would be eligible for a 10-year visa provided that the applicant is legal for at least one year in the U.S. Passport. The traveler will be issued a six-month visa to China if you have less than one year.

Which are the documents mandatory to apply for a business/tourist visa application?

The procedures that are required to apply a business visa application is:

  • Passport: Be valid for six months past the duration of the required visa. Must contain at least two blank Visa Stamp pages. It should not be splintered, torn, separated, or otherwise altered.
  • Photographs: You must provide a single color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria: Pick over the last six months, on a white backdrop, and print on high-quality picture stock. Be exactly 48 mm tall and 33 mm long. Note that many passport photo vendors have regular images that are 2 inches by 2 inches.
  • Invitation Letter: Traveler must submit an invitation letter. Use the template included in the application as a guide to the content and format of the invitation. All components of the template are needed.
  • Business Cover Letter: You are required to submit a Business Cover Letter to your U.S.-based company. All letters must be printed on the company letterhead showing the U.S. mailing address. The document must be forwarded to the Chinese Embassy.
  • Proof of State Residency: You will have documentation of your current residential address. The record must be either a copy of a driver’s license or a government ID or a utility bill. Present your name as it appears on your passport. Display the current address of residence, as indicated on your visa application.
  • Travel Record: You should have a copy of the travel document form. Mention all the countries you have toured in the last fourteen days. Should be signed. Include the dates of entry/exit of each trip.o
  • Health Declaration:  Applicants must submit a health declaration form.
  • Authorization Letter: Applicant must provide a authorization letter.
  • Proof of travel plans: You will have proof of travel plans for the duration of your trip. Include a copy of the itinerary or e-ticket that shows your round trip and the dates of entry and exit for your destination.

What do I want to do if I have a Chinese visa earlier?

If a China visa has been granted to you in the past, you must provide a copy of the most recent visa issued to China.

Man standing on the beach and enjoying the tropical place with a view. caribbean sea colors and palm trees in the background.

What is the proof needed to submit for china visa service while minor is traveling with me? 

The proofs for minor that you needed to submit at china visa service are as follows:

  • Give a copy of your certificate of birth.
  • Provide a copy of the passports or drivers’ licenses for both parents
  • Provide a copy of evidence of U.S. citizenship status from the parents (if not U.S. citizens)
  • Also sent both parents a notarized letter of consent (If the parents do not accompany the minor on the journey), the child is allowed to travel.

What should I do if I am a former citizen of the PRC?

If you are or were born in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau, a former PRC passport holder:

  • You must write your name in Chinese in the respective field of the visa form.
  • You need to provide a copy of your most current China visa and a copy of the passport that issued the visa.
  • You will apply your original China passport and a copy of your Green Card and a copy of your Naturalization Certificate if you have never been granted a China visa.
  • When you have been adopted from China, you will always submit a copy of your adoption documents containing parents’ adoptive identities, name transfers, and photos (not including the original papers).
This publication is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to cover every aspect of the topics with which it deals. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content in this publication. Through this blog post you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FULFILL Holding Pvt limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. The information in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from FULFILL Holding Pvt limited or its affiliates. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.