A Detailed Information about United Kingdom Application
Your passport should be valid up to the length of your expected stay to enter the United Kingdom. If you intend to travel further after leaving the UK, please note that other countries also require at least six months. If you are destined to Continental Europe, please check our Schengen Fact Sheet for more information. Visas must be issued for particular groups of tourists prior to travel. Please visit the Click2visas website to find out if you need a visa to enter the UK. Where you apply for a UK visa.
Overview of United Kingdom Application
If you plan to visit the UK, you should apply for a Regular Visitor Visa:
- For leisure time, on holidays, or to see family and friends.
- For company, or for sporting or artistic events.
- Transit Visitors,
- For another excuse, for example, to obtain medical attention in private.
How long will it take the United Kingdom application?
Before you travel, the earliest time you can apply is three months. UK Application would then receive processing inside of three weeks of your appointment.
How long can a visitor stay in the United Kingdom?
You can normally stay in the UK for up to six months. Please use our visa widget to find out the specific visa validity.
If you require to visit the UK regularly?
If you plan to visit the United Kingdom on a regular basis for a more extended period, you can demand for a Standard Visitor Visa that will last 2, 5, or 10 years per visit. You can stay for no more than six months. If you are under 18 when you apply, your Regular Visitor Long Term Visa will only be valid up to 6 months after you turn 18.
What are the Documents required to apply for United Kingdom Application?
The applicant needs to have the below documents for a United Kingdom Application,
- You may need to display a current passport or other valid travel identification when applying. You require a blank visa page in your passport for stamping your visa. Your passport must be valid for your whole stay in the UK.
- Professional translations of any non-English or Welsh documents may also be required. You’ll be informed of how to submit your documents when you apply.
- One recent professional passport-type photograph.
- Previous travel documents/passports are indicating prior travel.
- Financial statements are showing you have got enough funds available. This must explicitly demonstrate that you have access to the funds, for example, Bank Statements, Evidence of earnings, such as an employer’s letter confirming employment details (start date, wage, position, and contact details about the company), Where a third party (who is either in the United Kingdom or will be legally in the United Kingdom at the time of your visit) provides you with financial assistance, e.g., a business, a friend or a relative, documents showing that they have sufficient funds to support you in addition to themselves and any dependent family should be provided.
- Legal residence Confirmation, if you are not a national of the country in which you apply or your right to reside, your passport does not include you.
- Employment details or studies in which you indicated, in your application, that you were employed or in full-time studies. Possibly including your employer’s letter on company heading paper, detailing your position, salary, and period of employment, a letter from your educational provider verifying your enrolment and leave of absence on heading paper.
- If self-employed: registration papers indicating the identity of the company owner and the date when the company began trading
- Business activities: if you come to the United Kingdom to do business/employment activities outside the United Kingdom, you can send documentation explaining what you are going to do in the United Kingdom, including letters from welcoming organizations, take, for example, Any work practices, e.g., your employer’s letter explaining the reason for your visit, who you will meet and any payment/expenses information, For events and entertaining guests, whether you’re working as a professional or as an amateur, and when and when you’re going to do.
- Transiting Visa: Proof that your onward journey from the United Kingdom has been booked and confirmed, and which is within 24 hours of arrival in the United Kingdom for Direct Airside Transiting or 48 hours of arrival in the United Kingdom for Visitor in Transit,
- Travel confirmation (Bookings)
- Confirmation by a travel agent
- Evidence in which visitors are convinced they are traveling to the nation that is onward, such as:
- License to live
- Green Card
- Valid Visa
- If you are not a national or a citizen of the destination country, you may need to provide proof of a reason for travel, such as Holiday booking confirmation.
What are the documents required under aged 18 years people to travel?
Under 18s – we highly suggest that you apply the following details; otherwise, your application may be delayed
- A birth certificate or legal record (such as adoption papers) reflecting your relationship with your parent or guardian
- If you are flying with someone other than your parent or guardian unaccompanied, please provide:
- The signed letter from the parent is stating the information of whoever accompanies kids, as well as the information of care and accommodation planned in the UK.
- A copy of your passport’s biographical page of your parent(s) or legal guardian, including their signature and passport number if your parent’s do not have a passport, must be provided with another official signature document.
What are the procedures for applying United Kingdom Application?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirmed the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents and appointment details to your email.
8. Visit the UK Embassy/consulate/center on the appointment date for biometric submission.
May I extend the United Kingdom Application?
You’ll be allowed to extend the validity of the visa as long as the cumulative amount of time you spend in the UK is under six months. For example, if you apply for a three-month visa, you can apply to extend it for three more months. You can apply before the expired of your existing visa.