Tourist Visa to UK from the USA
Travelling to the UK is a dream destination for many around the world. Don’t miss on any opportunity that comes on your way to travel to the UK. The UK government has a list of requirements for tourists travelling to the UK. First of all you will need a Valid UK Visa. Do you want to know about UK Visa? Go on.
What is a Tourist Visa to the UK?
Tourist Visa to the UK is a one-entry visa valid for 180 calendar days from the date of the issue. That lets you travel to the United Kingdom for recreation and vacation purposes.
Which nationalities are eligible for the Tourist Visa to the UK?
The following nationalities are eligible for the Tourist Visa to the UK: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
Which nationalities are exemption for the Tourist Visa to UK?
The following nationalities are exemption for the Tourist Visa to UK:
- Botswana, Mauritius, Namibia, Seychelles
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize
- British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica
- El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
- Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines
- Sint Maarten, Trinidad, and Tobago
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia
- Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia
- Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland
- Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Andorra, Holy See, Monaco, San Marino
- Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, United States of America
- Australia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand
- Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay
South East Asia:
- Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore
- South Korea, Taiwan, Timor-Leste
How much does it cost to get a Tourist Visa to UK?
The cost of is for all eligible nationals. Checkout the cost for UK visa cost below:
||Click2visas Service charges
How long does it take to obtain a Tourist Visa to UK?
A Tourist Visa to UK request processing time for issuing an e-visa is no more than one day from the completed date of application.
How long is a Tourist Visa to UK, right?
A Tourist Visa to UK is granted for 180 calendar days from the date of the issue.
What is the maximum number of days I can stay in the United Kingdom with a Tourist Visa to UK?
The maximum number of days you can stay in the United Kingdom is six months. Tourist Visa to UK is valid for single entry only.
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the Tourist Visa to UK?
The applicant's passport should be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of the e-visa submission. Date, month, and year of birth are compulsory in the passport. If any of the fields are absent, the applicant can not apply for an e-visa.
What else does the applicant need to travel to the United Kingdom?
Requirements for Tourist Visa to UK are as follows:
- Current Passport.
- Uk Address Proof.
- Applicant photo with JPEG or PNG format only.
- Travel Itinerary including (Details of your flight to and from the UK, departure and arrival dates and times.
Can the applicant enter the United Kingdom with a Tourist Visa to UK at any point of entry?
You are allowed to enter the United Kingdom using E-visa through any international airports in the United Kingdom.
Can the traveler apply for a Tourist Visa to UK while in the United Kingdom?
No. The UK Tourist Visa must be acquired prior to your entrance into the United Kingdom.
Does the traveler need to carry the Tourist Visa to UK with them?
At the United Kingdom's port of entry, the visitor should bring a copy of the Tourist Visa to UK.
If the applicant is traveling with children, are they required to apply for the Tourist Visa to UK as well?
Yes. A Tourist Visa to UK is mandatory to obtain for every child traveling to the United Kingdom.
Can I work under a UK Tourist Visa?
No. A UK Tourist Visa is not available for job purposes. To work in the United Kingdom, you must apply for a regular visa.
What is required of a traveler with two passports to obtain UK Tourist Visa?
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenship must select the suitable nationality and passport they wish to use on their journey.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country while applying for UK Tourist Visa?
Yes. However, travelers applying for a UK Tourist Visa should use the eligible country's passport.
Can the applicant apply for UK Tourist Visa online if they do not have a valid passport but a temporary travel document?
No. when you do not still have a valid passport from an eligible country with a validity of at least six months, you can not apply online.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive the UK Tourist Visa?
No, UK Tourist Visa is an e-visa. No traveler requires visiting any center to submit their visa application or passport to obtain the visa. Click2Visas can send your e-visa to your e-mail address. You can take a copy of the e-visa with you when you're traveling.
What types of activities does the UK Tourist Visa allow?
UK Tourist Visa is like a standard tourist visa to the United Kingdom. It can be used for both sightseeing and recreational purposes.
How does the applicant prove the purpose of their travel while applying for a UK Tourist Visa?
No need to show travel intent for UK Tourist Visa. Applicants are required to provide some travel plans while the e-visa is being applied.
Does the applicant need to visit the United Kingdom consulate to get their UK Tourist Visa?
No. it is an e-visa. Click2Visas will send the applicants UK Tourist Visa via email in pdf format.
Can anyone apply for the visa UK Tourist Visa online?
No. Only citizens from eligible nations can apply for a UK Tourist Visa. Use the visa widget to see who else is eligible for an e-visa.
Does the applicant need to apply for the UK Tourist Visa before arriving?
Before flying to the United Kingdom, all travelers need to have a valid UK Tourist Visa.
Does the applicant have to enter the United Kingdom on the exact date specified in their application?
No, the period of validity of the UK Tourist Visa begins from the date specified on their application. During this time, the traveler can reach the United Kingdom on any date.
Does obtaining the UK Tourist Visa guarantee the applicant entry into the United Kingdom?
No. The UK Tourist Visa is just landing permission. Upon arrival, it is up to the customs authority of the United Kingdom to allow a traveler entry.
Which nationalities are eligible for visa-free entry but have to show documents at the United Kingdom border, and what are they?
The following nationalities are eligible for visa-free entry to the Tourist Visa to UK Single Entry:
- Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia.
- Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Curacao.
- Dominica, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel.
- Japan, Kiribati, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius.
- Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nicaragua.
- Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia.
- Saint vincent and the grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore.
- Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Tonga.
- Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu.
- Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Holy See.
The following documents are needed to show at the border of the United Kingdom:
- Applicant's Bank Statement For Six Months
- Travel Itinerary
- Hotel or Other Accommodation
- Evidence Of Assets
- Proof Of Your Current Residence
- Tuberculosis(TB) Certificate
- Details of Employment
- Additional Documents For Minors
Where is the embassy of the United Kingdom located in the united states of America?