Details about Indian Visa UK Citizens
In 2014, the India Government introduced an electronic E-visa. Since then, it has grown to allow travelers from more than 160 countries to apply for an e-Visa to India for tourism. The Indian Government will issue UK travelers a tourist E-visa via email that allows you to travel to this country. Visitors can now apply for a Tourist E-visa with a validity of either one month, one year, or five years, enabling double or multiple entries, depending on their validity. 30 Days E-Tourist India Visa- Between the date of issue and the ETA’s expiry date (Electronic Travel Authority), visa holders of this form must enter India. If you reach India on January 1, your last day of stay in India will be January 30, the same year.
If I have a UK Passport, Do I need a visa to India?
Yes. UK passport/travel document holders must obtain an India Visa before traveling to India.
Is there any necessary to contact the Indian Embassy for my visa?
No. You can apply online to travel to India for any time below 60 days, and the visa will be sent to your email address.
What kind of visas are there for UK citizens who are willing to visit India?
There are these types of Indian visa Uk:
- Tourist E-visa
- Business E-visa
- Medical E-visa
- Medical Attendant E-visa
What is the India Tourist E-visa for UK citizens?
India Tourist E-visa is an official document authorizing entry and travel within India and is linked to your passport through electronic means.
How many days is an Indian Tourist E-visa valid for?
The India Tourist E-visa remains valid for one year after issuance and grants a limit of 180 days for multiple entries in total per entry.
What are the documents to apply for India E-visa?
- Photograph of applicant
- Scanned copy of passport personal details page
- Scanned copy of passport last page
- Flight Ticket
What are the basic Photo requirements for UK citizens to apply for an Indian Tourist E-visa?
- The photo’s height and width must be equivalent.
- The picture shows a Complete face, front view, and eyes open
- Centre head inside the frame and full head present from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- A single light-color or white backdrop should be the backdrop.
- There’s no shadow on the face or the background.
- Without borders
Is there any necessary Vaccine for UK citizens if they travel to India?
It depends. Some governments need evidence of vaccination against yellow fever if you come from a country at risk of yellow fever.
What are the basic process timing and visa prices for UK citizens?
The Indian visa Uk application may take four days or more for processing. Please use our Click2visas widget to find out the cost of your specific nationality. There is also a 10 USD service fee.
In what way, an Indian Tourist E-visa works for UK nationals?
A Tourist E-visa, Business E-visa, or Medical E-visa, Medical Attendant E-visa, is currently available to travelers from lots of countries, depending on the intent of their visit to India. Before traveling to India, travelers use the E-visa service to apply, pay a fee online, and get their electronic visa online. Yes, it’s that easy.
How much time does it’s take to apply for an Indian Tourist E-visa?
It will be taking you less than 10 minutes to fill in the application form with your information.
Being a UK citizen, how to apply for an Indian visa UK?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an Indian visa UK. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the E-visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
After I apply for my Indian Tourist E-visa, what will happen next?
You just have to wait for your India Tourist E-visa to be submitted in PDF format via email within the timeframe you have selected. You no need for the embassy to deal with it.
Do minor children need a Tourist E-visa to travel to India?
Yes. All, regardless of their age, must apply for an E-visa.
If I do any mistyping in the application, how to correct it?
The only way you contact one of our customer service representatives immediately via chat if you have made a mistake with your application. 24/7, we’ll be able to support you.
Is it protected and safe to use Click2visas to get my Indian Tourist E-visa?
With Click2visas, your personal information could be safer since we offer you maximum safety for your data, confidentiality, and Click2visas invest a lot in our database’s security.
If I have more questions for clarification, where to find that clear details?
If you have specific questions, start chatting with one of our members for a customer support chat.