Details about Mexico visa for Turkish Citizens
You can now apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Turkish people who want to have a nice holiday in Mexico. You can buy this document from the airline you are flying with or when you arrive in Mexico, but there is an option that is simpler. You can get your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) in as little as 30 minutes if you use the services offered by Click2visas. To find out more specifics about this travel guide, keep reading.
What is a Mexican ETA for Turkish people?
The Mexican Electronic Travel Authorization is a form of identification needed for those nationalities who are planning to enter Mexico for tourism purposes.
How many days can Turkish nationals remain in Mexico?
You will stay at the entrance for 180 days.
What are the basic requirements for the citizens of Turkey?
- Valid passport– You must have a travel document on hand when you apply for a tourist card online. Besides, the travel document in question shall remain available for another six months from the date of entry in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – This condition only applies if you fly by air to Mexico. Airline ticket Provide a flight number is important. There is no substitution paper needed when you take the trip by car.
- Email address – As a result of the online application process, the tourist card arrives in PDF format via email. Until departure, you need to print it out. Even if your tourist card is missing or stolen, we suggest you write down the FMM code.
- Means of payment: A means of payment that helps you to pay electronically often includes an online application process
How much price Click2visas charge and the waiting period?
Your Mexico visa for Turkish citizens application will be approved for with-in 24 hours. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality. We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
How can Turkish people apply in Click2visas?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Mexico visa for Turkish citizens. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
Is it demanded to apply for my Children’s too?
Yes, you need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) if you’re traveling with your children.
I have more questions to be answered, and where to find that?
- You can conveniently fill a Mexico visa application on our website. During the application process, if you still have questions or concerns, you can contact us via chat, and we will be more than happy to assist you. More useful knowledge about this paper is also on our website.
- Our dedication is to make it easier for you to process a travel document. We are proud of the service we provide and aspire for every traveler to have an exceptional experience.