A Detailed review of Vietnam Visa
Vietnam’s tourism industry is growing fast, but before entering the country, most nationalities, including New Zealand citizens, need to obtain a Vietnam visa. But! People of New Zealand will be delighted to know that they can apply for an electronic visa and not receive an embassy visit! Below are details of how to get a Vietnam visa for New Zealand passport holders traveling by air and how Click2visas makes it easier for you to do this process!
What is Vietnam E-visa?
It is an electronic visa, a form of visa provided via an electronic system to foreigners by the Vietnamese Immigration Department, granting permission to travel to Vietnam.
What are the requirements for E-visa applications?
To apply for this E-visa, there are only a few necessary documents. They’re the following:
- Applicant Photograph.
- Passport Search of Personal Information.
- Passport Last Page (if applicable).
- Means of payment at any card accept.
- We will ask for a valid e-mail from you! The e-visa confirmation will be sent to you via this email! So make sure it is correctly spelled.
- Onward Travel Ticket.
- Proof of Financial Means.
What are the Click2visas Processing time and fees?
Your Vietnam visa application will be approved within three days. Kindly use our Click2visas widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality. And Vietnam visa fee is 25 USD, and additionally, add Click2visas service fee of 10 USD.
How’s the request form?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the E-visa is approved, Click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
The validity of this E-visa is what?
The E-visa for New Zealand passport holders in Vietnam is valid for 30 days after arrival.
How many times have I been allowed, and how long will I stay?
You are granted a single entry with this E-visa and can remain in Total for up to 30 days.
Do you have any more queries?
If you need more assistance with this inquiry, for a more private conversation, you can always contact our customer chat support service. We are a trustworthy business, just check our testimonials and make sure that we will be safe with your details. We’ll help you have a life-long adventure!