Details about Mexico visa for the citizens of Germany
German residents are not required to apply for a visa to fly to Mexico for tourist purposes. What you require, though, is a Mexico Tourist card, better known as the Forma Migratoria Multiple. Although it is accessible for some airlines upon arrival, you are given the ability to apply online before departure.
What is a Mexico Tourist Card or FMM for Germans?
FMM (“Forma Migratoria Múltiple,” formerly referred to as FMT) or Mexico tourist card, is a tourist permit needed for all foreign nationals to travel to Mexico who is not engaged in any remunerated career.
How long can a German use this Tourist Card?
Your Tourist Card would be valid for 180 days after arrival and will offer a one-way ticket for a limited stay of 180 days in total. It can only be used for tourism purposes.
What are the vital documents needed for Mexico visa for the citizens of Germany?
The documents needed for Mexico visa for the citizens of Germany to apply:
- The passport was valid for at least six months.
- Airplane Ticket (Air Arrival-incl. flight number).
- Pay through credit/debit cards.
What is the waiting time and cost of Mexico visa for the citizens of Germany?
The price of a Mexico visa for the citizens of Germany is USD 0.00, and We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee. It will be processed in 1 business day.
Why should I pay to Click2visa since the fee of FMM is free?
Click2visas aims to make it easy for you, which is why by applying online, you can stop long queues at the airport to get to your destination more quickly.
How long does it take for Germans to fill the application form?
Only about 10 minutes to fill the form. All you need to do is fill out our simple Mexico tourist card application form.
How can Germans be able to apply for a Mexican Tourist Card?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Mexico Tourist card for Germans.
Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
Do Germans need to apply for a Tourist Card for their kids too?
Yes. All foreign nationals wishing to travel to Mexico need an FMM, including children.
If I am crossing through Mexico to another country, do I have to apply for this FMM?
You need a Tourist Card if you intend to leave the airport in Mexico.
Can this Tourist Card-eligible if I pass Mexico by car?
You should request a Tourist Card (Land) if you want to arrive in Mexico by car.
How to correct the errors if I do while filling the application?
If you have made an error when entering your details online, please contact our customer support agents via chat immediately to assist you; adjustments are no longer possible if we have already submitted your request. You will have to apply for the Mexico tourist card again, but we will not charge you an extra fee.
Does Click2visas offer safety and security if I approach you to get my FMM?
Many people believe the internet information spills and that their sensitive information is at risk of falling into the wrong hands. However, this is not the case for our providers. We have full protection for your details, anonymity and spend a great deal on protecting our server.
I have more uncleared questions, where can I read more info?
If you still have any questions, there’s no problem. In that case, we invite you to contact one of our customer service representatives via chat. You can also find out more detail about this visa in our blogs.