Visa requirements for Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile
Like several other nationalities, while going to Mexico for a holiday, Chile’s people do not need a visa. However, if you’re Chilean, you need to get a Mexican Tourist Card, also known as a Multiple Forma Migratoria. You can also get this paper online, or you can ask for it on the plane, or when you get to Mexico, you can also get this document online. The great thing about it is that Click2visas can offer excellent assistance. With the details below, learn more about Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile.
Do citizens of Chile need a Mexican tourist card?
Chile nationals don’t need a visa, but you need a tourism card in Mexico.
What is a Mexico Tourist Card or FMM for Chileans?
The Mexican Tourist Card or FMM (‘Forma Migratoria Multiple’) permits any foreign person to travel to Mexico. You will not get a paying job with this tourist card.
What is the validity span of this card for Chileans?
Your Tourist Card will expire 180 days after arrival and will give you a one-way ticket for a limited stay of 180 days in total. It can only be used for tourism purposes.
What documents need to provide while applying for a Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile?
The online application process for Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile is not difficult at all. The list of specifications is small, and you might already have the things you need. What you need is the following:
- Valid passport: You must have a valid passport at your side. Besides, the travel document in question must remain valid for another six months from the date of your entry to Mexico.
- Airplane Ticket: You will need this requirement if you want to move to Mexico City.
- Email address: Your Tourist Card will arrive by email in PDF format, which is why you will need to obtain a correct email.
- Online payments: Click2visas has various types, such as credit/debit card or PayPal.
What are the handling times and costs for Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile?
The price of a Mexico visa for Chile nationals is USD 0.00, and We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee. It will be processed in 1 business day.
How much time does it take approximately to fill the application form?
The application form of Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile will take 10 minutes only to complete fully.
How can Chileans apply this form?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Mexico visa for the citizens of Chile.
Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
Do I have to request a Tourist Card if my kids are traveling with me?
Yes, children who move to Mexico with their parents. Parents must apply for a separate visa for your children. Any foreign visitor who wants to visit Mexico needs a visa, even children.
How prior do Chileans need to apply for this Mexican Tourist Card?
You must apply for a tourist card within 30 days of arrival. However, you can register with us anytime you wish, as we will check your request for consistency and queue your order until it is the right time to process your request.
Where to read all the required information I want about this card?
If you still have any questions, there’s no problem. In that case, we invite you to contact one of our customer service representatives via Chat. You can also find out more detail about this visa and Mexico Visa for the citizens of Chile via this blog.