Overview of Mexico Visa for the Citizens of Brazil
In 2015, the National Immigration Institute launched the Tourist Card, which is valid for people traveling to Mexico by land or air. This is an entry document given to Mexico for tourists from all nationalities. When preparing a trip to Mexico for tourist purposes, Brazil citizens, like many other nationalities, are excluded from obtaining a visa. However, you are still expected to buy a tourist card from Mexico. You can do it on an airplane or when you arrive in Mexico, but the online application process is preferred. You can get the card accepted as easily as you like with click2visas. But because you probably have some reservations about it, some of the most commonly asked questions will be answered by us.
Do Brazilians need to have a visa to visit Mexico?
It’s simply a tourist card or FMM that Brazilian people require.
What is a Mexico Tourist Card for the citizens of Brazil?
It is a unique document that gives you the necessary permission to enter Mexico legally. It is also easy to get, especially when applying online.
How can long Brazilians halt in Mexico with a Tourist Card?
Brazilian people can stay in total for 180 days while they have a tourist card.
What variety of Tourist Cards are available for Brazilians?
There is only one, The Forma Migratoria Múltiple (FMM), but if you are going to fly by air or ground, you need to choose. Please note that if you select to travel by car, it will cost more than register for a Tourist Card by plane.
What are the documents need to obtain Mexico Visa for the Citizens of Brazil?
The list of conditions for an online Mexico Tourist Card is open if you do not think about one thing. The list is succinct, and chances are you’ve got anything on it already. The shortlist is here:
- Legal passport – apply for a tourist card online only if your travel document remains stable over a period of six months from the date of their arrival in Mexico.
- Airplane ticket – only if you visit Mexico by air would you need this condition. Giving a flight number is important.
- Email address – as a result of the online application process, your FMM Card arrives in PDF format via email. Until departure, print it out. Also, in case anything happens, we suggest you write down the FMM number.
- Means of Payment – you would have to pay for a credit/debit card, or you can also do it if you have a PayPal account.
To keep things quick, here’s the list of the few documents before applying that are of significant importance:
- Legal Guardian 1 Passport Search of Pages (if applicable)
- Passport Search of Personal Information (if applicable)
How much time does this application form demand to fill?
In less than 20 minutes, you will be able to get your FMM.
How to fill up the FMM application form for Brazilians?
We will include the application form with a brief overview to know what to expect during the process. Only note that if you need any assistance or have any questions, click2visas offers non-stop customer service. It does not charge for the service.
There are three steps to the form you are asked to fill in:
- The first step – focuses on personal details and means of transport.
- The second step – is to manage the payment and check the form, which should not contain any errors.
- The third step – finally reserved for supporting documents. You will be asked to get them uploaded. You can click on the submit button after you do that, and click2visas can handle everything else that follows.
May I know the FMM fee and the waiting period to receive this?
It takes just one day, with a total cost of USD 10.00, to process your application. You do not need a Mexican visa as a Brazilian citizen, but you need a Mexico City Tourist Passport. Let click2visas help you out with that.
Once I complete my application, how come I know the outcome?
In that case, depending on the time of the procedure you have chosen before, you will get the FMM via email. Don’t worry, and you don’t have to deal with an embassy in Mexico. You’re free of it.
How routinely can I visit Mexico with this FMM?
This FMM Card provides you with a single entry, which ensures that you can only enter once.
What are the rules if my mode of transport is a car?
If a car or bus is your means of transport, you must apply for a Land Tourist Pass, which has an additional cost.
Is it feasible to apply FMM for my folks or family relatives?
It’s possible, indeed. You need to make sure they’ve asked for all the prerequisites before. To proceed correctly with their tourist cards, note that this is important.
Also, remember that by having their personal information, if you are filing for one friend or one family member, you can apply for click2visas.
If you have only added one applicant, you can only pick ‘Add new applicant’ in the form.
Do I need to apply for this Tourist Card for my minors?
Sure. You must separately apply for them.
Where to gather more specific details about Mexican FMM?
Have any questions yet? To answer your questions, you can easily chat with our agents.
Start your trip to Mexico and forget about paperwork by applying online with us!