Overview of an Indian visa for Sri Lankan Citizens
As an Indian visa for Sri Lankan citizens, applying for an Indian visa is more available than ever. Without having to go to the Indian embassy, Sri Lankiness can now obtain their electronic visa from home. All you need is an Internet-connected device or smartphone, and you will be able to apply online. You can find more details and how to apply and the required criteria on our Click2visas site.
I have a Sri Lanka national Passport; Do I need a visa to enter India?
Yes, to visit India, Sri Lankan citizens would need an electronic tourist visa. You’re going to find that the process is easy and quick. You can check the visa requirements to apply for an E-visa on Click2visas Website.
What are visa types available for Sri Lankan nationals?
As an Indian visa for Sri Lankan Citizens, you will have these options:
- Tourist E-visa.
- Business E-visa.
- Medical E-visa.
- E-Medical Attendant Visa.
Details about India Tourist Evisa?
The Indian Tourist E-visa is the official documentation required for entry and travel within India and is connected to your passport through electronic means.
How long will a tourist stay in India with a tourist E-visa and a Sri Lankan passport?
With a Tourist E-visa, tourists from Sri Lanka entering India would be able to remain in the country for a maximum of (Ninety) 90 days in total. Multiple entries to India is also provided with this visa.
What are the documents needed to apply for an India visa?
- Passport – Obtaining a passport is very simple. Make sure that it is still true if you already have one. Only look at the date of the expiry.
- Digital photo of yourself – It is proposed that this is a recent photograph. You’re not allowed to make facial expressions, and the backdrop should be white.
- A Scanned passport with its information page.
- Means of Payment- Click2visas accepts all card payments.
- Some documentation may be different for your purpose of visit. Please visit our click2visas site.
How long has the India Tourist E-visa been valid for?
Your India Tourist E-visa will be valid for one year after it is released. This implies that in that period, it can be used.
How long does it take to process India E-visa, and what is the cost of E-visa?
In order to acquire a visa and check the visa cost on each type of visa on the click2visas website, Click2visas takes three working days to process your visa.
How does the Tourist E-visa of India work?
Processing your E-visa with Click2visas using India’s E-visa scheme. In the framework, we enter the data presented by you, and then the government checks it and grants your E-visa. Then we send this paper to the email you give. So, your Indian Tourist E-visa is provided electronically by the Indian Government’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
How long does it take to fill the Indian tourist E-visa application?
For less than ten minutes. You just have to fill in our easy application form with the above documents. Then, the rest is done by Click2visas.
How to apply for an E-visa for Indian Tourist?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an Indian visa for Sri Lankan Citizens. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
After I have applied for E-visa, how will I receive it?
We will give your E-visa to you in PDF format by email after submitting your form. You do not want to go to the Indian embassy! Then, to be displayed upon your arrival in India, you need to print your Tourist E-visa.
Do I need to get a separate tourist India E-visa for my younger kids?
Yes, each passenger, regardless of their age, must hold an E-visa.
How can I apply for an India E-visa for my family or friends?
You would need to have all of your documentation needed to apply for others (mentioned above). Then, you just fill in his or her data with the application form.
If I make an error in my India E-visa application, what should I do?
Please contact our customer service representatives online immediately via chat, and we will support you. If your application has already been submitted, then adjustments are not possible, and you will have to apply once again, but we will not charge you another service fee.
Is it safe to use Click2visas to get my tourist visa for India?
With Click2visas, your personal details could not be more secure. It is normal to think that online information leaks and can get into the wrong hands, but your personal data is secure with our services. For you to be comfortable using our webpage, we invest a lot in security.
Where do I find the information if I have more questions?
If you have specific questions, contact one of our customer service representatives immediately via chat.