Important Facts of India Visa for the Citizens of Kenya
In order to get a consular visa from the nearest diplomatic mission in India, there is no need for Kenyan people who wish to travel to India for tourism, service, or medical purposes. That’s because you are qualifying for an electronic visa as a national of Kenya. The Indian Government launched an electronic visa in 2014. Since then, it has grown to allow travelers from more than 160 countries to apply for an e-Visa to India for tourism. In the online application process, Click2visas will support you. As a consequence, in just 36 hours, the travel document you need will be in your hands. If you are located in Nairobi or elsewhere in Kenya, it would be more convenient to get a travel e-visa than to visit a commission personally.
For Kenyan citizens, what are the requirements for an India visa?
For Kenya’s citizens, the requirements for an Indian visa are the same as for any other qualifying nationality. The list is very small, and the chances are pretty good of you already getting something on it. For a good application process, here is what you would need:
- Passport – a valid passport must be carried by all applicants who wish to obtain an e-Visa from India. It is appropriate that the document be valid for at least another six months from India’s date of arrival. In addition, you have to check the details page of the passport. During the application process, you will be asked to upload it in PDF format.
- Digital passport size photo – you will need to ensure that the picture has been taken recently and that a valid passport photo meets all the other requirements.
- Email address – as soon as it is released, click2visas will send you the travel document via email. This is why you must have a valid address that you have access to. Until departure, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Payment methods – click2visas is fairly flexible when it comes to the fee. You could use a credit or debit card, so if you have an account with PayPal, you can use it as well.
Some documentation may be different for your purpose of visit. Please visit our click2visas platform.
How to apply India visa for Kenyan citizens?
The thing on your to-do list is to enter the application page and fill in the application form. Applying for an e-visa does not take you longer than 10 minutes, but if you need any help or have concerns about the process, feel free to contact click2visas’ customer support for more information about our services. The service is 24/7 open and does not charge.
For your convenience, Click2visas has divided the application form into three parts:
- The first one needs you to provide yourself and your trip with general details, but you still need to pick a visa type. Keep in mind that both factors will calculate the cost of your visa to India. Your India visa comes within four days when it comes to processing, and you have to pay USD 92.00.
- The second section’s topics are payment and study, test to ensure that the whole form is 100 percent accurate. Otherwise, you could end up with an e-visa that is invalid.
- And eventually, the third component wants you to upload the documents that your application supports. When you are finished, you should apply your application, and click2visas will manage the government bureaucracy that follows and get you your e-visa.
The online method of getting an Indian visa for the citizens of Kenya, as you can see, is not at all difficult. It is simpler than a government or high commission to get your e-visa through click2visas facilities. The document you obtain is valid for one year after issuance, you can use it for Multiple Entry to enter India, and you are allowed to remain in Total for up to 90 days once you arrive.