Australian Visa for Indian passport holders
Thanks to its numerous destinations, Australia has long been a favorite destination for travelers. Despite this fact, there are occasions when a person only travels to Australia to visit another country. The Transit Visa (Subclass 771) was introduced by the Australian Department of Home Affairs to facilitate passengers’ entry of this kind. A document that will allow you to enter Australia before your next flight for up to 72 hours. Click2visas is now processing this Australian visa for Indian passport holders to make it easier.
Keeping an Indian passport, would I need a transit visa to enter Australia?
You need a transit visa, according to Australia’s visa program.
What is the transit Australian visa for Indian passport holders?
The transit Australian visa for Indian passport holders is a document (Subclass 771) that allows you to reach Australia before taking your next flight for up to 72 hours.
How long will I stay with this transit visa in Australia?
Up to 72 hours before you take the next flight with this Australian visa for Indian passport holders.
What papers do I need to apply for this transit visa in Australia?
To process transit Australian visa for Indian passport holders, we will need the following:
- Page of Passports.
- Ticket Flight to Next Destination.
- Evidence for entering the next destination (such as visas).
- Passport Size Photograph
Is there any expiry date for the Australia transit visa?
The government has not formally defined any validity period transit Australian visa for Indian passport holders.
Will this paper take you a long time to process? Furthermore, how much will I pay for it?
It will take 15 business days for your transit visa to be processed. Plus, our fee for service here is 10.00 USD.
How does the Australian transit visa work (subclass 771)?
The transit Australian visa for Indian passport holders is a visa that allows you to reach Australia for up to 72 hours before you take your next flight.
Does it take a long time to fill out the all transit Australian visa for Indian passport holders?
In comparison, in less than 10 minutes, you will be able to apply your application in Click2visas.
I choose to apply. How do I do it?
Perfect! Well, to start your Australian visa for Indian passport Holders application, proceed with the following:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your Consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. The Consulate will notify you about the decision made to your application.
What’s going to happen after I apply for an Australian visa for Indian passport holders?
After you submit the Transit application, Australian Embassy/Consulate will inform you of the decision made to your application and when to collect your visa.
For several uses, is this transit visa valid?
This Australian visa for Indian passport holders is valid for one reason only. On each occasion, you will need to apply for a new transit visa.
I want to fly with my kids. Do I want to get a travel visa for them as well?
Your children will require their own Transit Visa as long as they hold their own ordinary passport.
Want to fly with my relationships and apply for an Australian visa for Indian passport holders for them?
You can apply for your relations also in Click2visas. If you are helping them apply, you can fill out their details by following the above-mentioned steps. Please make sure they have the appropriate documents before filling in the form.
How do I know if my requests have been processed?
We will let you be informed via email once we have processed your application. If you want to know your submission status, you can contact us via chat during the whole process.
I’ve made a mistake with my submission; how do I fix it?
No need to panic there. To obtain the proper assistance, contact one of our agents instantly via our chat.
Are you a reliable option for processing my transit visa to Australia?
For many nations, our extensive knowledge of handling travel documents speaks for us. Besides, our forms are very easy to fill out, ensuring that your request is submitted according to the government’s regulations. However, please do not forget that the final answer depends entirely on the Australian Embassy/Consulate.
How am I able to reach you?
Just easy! Only start a conversation with one of our customer service agents via chat.