Guidelines for how to get Vietnam visa for French passport holders
Vietnam is a tourist place both for French backpackers traveling across South East Asia and you need to buy a visa in advance if you reach the country boundary or arrange a permit when you arrive by plane. Fortunately, it’s easy to apply for your visa online; that is why the verification process and entry requirements are outlined in this post. Next, the most previously posed questions are answered.
Vietnam E-Visa Details for French nationals?
Vietnam E-visa is a form of visa granted to visitors by the Vietnamese Immigration Department, allowing visitors to enter Vietnam.
To go to Vietnam, do French passport holders need a visa?
French passport holders require permission to visit Vietnam for business and tourist purposes.
How many types of Vietnam E-visas are there for French people?
There is only one type: the Vietnam E-visa and Vietnam E-visa on arrival.
How long can French individuals stay in Vietnam?
French nationals can stay in Vietnam for 30 days with a Single entry visa. Overstays can result in charges and severe penalties in critical circumstances.
What are the requirements for French citizens who would like to apply for an e-visa from Vietnam?
To apply for a Vietnam E-visa, French citizens need a passport lasting six months, two passport photos, a visa acceptance letter, and a stamping charge. Here is a selection of details:
- Photograph of the applicant
- Scanning Passport Personal Information
- Last Passport page (if applicable)
How long is a Vietnam visa for French passport holders valid for?
You will be allowed to use your E-visa for 30 days after your entry as soon as you obtain it.
What are the Vietnamese E-visa fees?
The total you have had to pay for taxes and expenses is USD 25. We also charge a service fee of USD 10.
How long will this take to get a Vietnam visa for French passport holders from Vietnam officials?
With Click2visas, your application can take only about three hours to clear, and you will obtain your visa acceptance letter in three business days.
Where can a French citizen apply for a Vietnam visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Vietnam visa for French Passport holders. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
Do I have to enter Vietnam at the exact date stated in my application for an e-visa?
This is not required as the duration of your E-visa starts from the date stated in your approved E-visa form. This ensures that you will reach Vietnam on any date as long as you do not extend that amount of time.
If I arrive in Vietnam, what do I need to present?
If you arrive in this nation, you must request a printed copy of your E-visa as well as your passport.
Is it safe to apply for a Vietnamese E-Visa in Click2visas?
Safe here! We have the maximum protection to secure your sensitive details. We’re spending a lot of money and time on our servers’ reliability to make you feel secure.
Where am I able to read more?
If you still have any questions, there’s no problem. In that case, we invite you to contact one of our customer service representatives via Chat. You can also find out more detail about this visa and Vietnam visa for French Passport holders via this blog.