A Complete Guide for extend visa Canada
Visa extensions are typically sought in the event of natural disasters, border closures, or global epidemics. You may need to register for a visitor record to prolong your stay in Canada. A visitor record is a document that grants you an extend visa Canada by authorizing you to stay longer than you first asked. However, you must order one before your existing status expires directly on the official website of Canada. Whether your status has expired or if you intend to visit Canada within the next few weeks, you will require a new entry document or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to be allowed to access or return to that country.
What is an ETA, and why do I need one to reach Canada?
Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) requires entry documentation that must be seen while flying by air to Canada. ETA will be connected to your valid passport by electronic means. With this Electronic Travel Permit, you will be allowed to visit Canada as much as you like for short-term stays or up to six months at a time. If you do not have ETA when you arrive, you will be barred entry to this country.
What is a declaration of health, and why would I need one?
A Health Declaration is a statement in which you have to tell the truth about your health status along with your travel history for the past 14 days previous to your journey. You can obtain this application directly at Canada Airport.
What kind of documents would I need to provide you for my ETA to process?
We would clearly require you to include the following documentation so that you can conveniently process your Electronic Travel Permit through our platform:
- Scan your passport: you can request a correct passport check to have all your details and contact addresses.
- Return Flight Ticket: Please note that even though this agreement is valid for five years, we can continue for up to six months at any time. That’s why you’re also going to need to send immigration officers proof of your return flight fare.
- Accommodation Address: You can use the receipt of your hotel reservation or a written statement from your Canadian host.
- Valid e-mail address: Since these records will be sent directly to your e-mail address, you must supply us with a valid e-mail address to obtain them.
- Payment method: You will be able to use Paypal or other legitimate credit or debit card to pay for all fees.
What are the normal processing times and fees for getting these documents to me?
Durations and charges are, without a doubt, the most significant concern if you need to board. That’s why we’ve developed an easy and reliable system for you to process all the documents from the comfort of home in about a few minutes. Documentation will be processed within 3 business days. The price of a Canada ETA visa is USD 5.31, and We additionally add 7 USD for the service fee.
How do I process my documents?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Canada ETA visa and document process.
Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.
How secure is the handling of these documents by Click2Visas?
Visitors can be confident that the Click2visas platform is pretty secure! Since we are not associated with the Government of Canada or anybody else, we are an established travel company with a wide team of professionals who are most likely to handle the application in the best manner possible.
Where can I find more details if I have questions unanswered?
If you still have any questions, there’s no problem. In that case, we recommend contacting one of our customer service representatives via Chatting. You can also find out more detail about this visa in our blog.