Information about ETA Australia
Today, people of many nationalities do not need a paper or stamp permission to visit Australia and must receive an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) before entering Australia. With this process, Click2visas can assist you. First, by clicking here, you need to verify your ETA eligibility, and then select your nationality and Australia as your destination.
When do I apply for E-visa Australia?
You may apply for an E-visa from Australia 12 months before your travel date, up to a few days before.
What’s ETA in Australia?
Unlike a conventional visa, this travel document is electronically connected to your passport by the Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). It is necessary for entry into Australia and can be obtained from the airport or any online travel agent.
NOTE – Not all ETA eligible countries refer to our Click2visas website for a list of eligible countries.
How long is the eta Australia valid for?
- The ETA valid for one year after it is published.
- Visitors carrying an ETA Australia can also enter the country for a period of 90 days per entry. They also have multiple entries.
- Essential to Remember: All trips are exclusively limited to business or tourism, so you do not pursue jobs or paid work.
What documents are needed to apply for eta Australia?
- Valid-Passport: The general rule is that your passport must be valid after your visa expires for three (3) months.
- A passport scan: we need your passport details page.
- A photograph of the passport size.
- E-mail address: When you apply for a click2visas, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, making sure you have a valid e-mail address to which you have access.
- Means of Payment: Click2visas accepts all card payments. Before delivering your submission, don’t forget to double-check the spelling.
- Health Insurance
- Evidence of funds.
What are the timing and prices of processing?
Your visa application will be approved within 24 hours. Kindly use our visa widget to figure out the price of your particular nationality. We additionally add 10 USD for the service fee.
How is Australia’s ETA working?
The ETA scheme, which offers permission to fly to Australia and is electronically connected to your passport, was introduced in 1996. When checking in for your Australian-bound flight at the airport, the staff at the check-in will confirm electronically that you are allowed to board a flight to Australia. For people of over 50 countries, the Australian ETA is available.
How long would it take for an ETA to apply?
Just under 10 minutes. That’s all the time that your application will take you to complete. We’re going to take care of the rest.
How am I able to apply for an ETA?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an eta Australia. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage).
4. After that, review and confirm your form’s information, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
6. Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your e-mail in PDF format.
What happens when I apply?
When you submit your application, you only have to wait for your visa to arrive by E-mail. We’re doing it for you so that you don’t waste precious time. Next, once you reach Australia, present a printed version of your ETA along with your passport.
I have made an error with my submission. How can I correct the ETA after it has been issued?
No, once it’s released, we can’t alter or adjust any ETA info. However, if you know that you made an error before your ETA was released, please contact us with the Click2visas Support Service.
Is Click2visas safe to use to get my ETA Australia?
Many individuals fear that information leaks online and that their sensitive information is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That is not the case with our facilities, however. We have full protection and confidentiality for your personal data, and we invest a lot in the protection of our servers. Your personal details could be safer.
I have more unanswered problems. Where can I find additional info?
For a faster resolution, start chatting with one of our Click2visas Support chat. Alternatively, here you can find more information about eta Australia through the Click2visas website.