A Detailed Report an E visa Vietnam
If you want to visit Vietnam, a visa is a requirement that you must have. Traditionally, before flying, you should possibly get an E visa Vietnam at the Vietnam Embassy. Fortunately, because the government of Vietnam launched a new standard visa scheme called E visa Vietnam at the end of January 2017, there is great news for busy travelers that is directly attached to applicants’ passports at home. This visa scheme is used once (single entry) and has validity for no more than 30 days. Foreign citizens wishing to obtain a visa to Vietnam can apply for an e-visa on their own or through a travel agency or organization officially approved by the Department of Immigration in Vietnam. The fee for the E visa Vietnam service is charged via an electronic transaction.
Who can apply for E visa Vietnam?
Businessmen, visitors, and individuals living far from the embassy or have no Vietnam Embassy in their country are people who can try this system. This is an official document issued by the Department of Immigration to permit a single foreign passenger to enter and travel through Vietnam. Nevertheless, the Vietnam Government has only permitted people from 46 countries to request and obtain e visa for Vietnam through the Internet. You will check out the Vietnam Embassy location in your country by the Click2visas website to apply for any other consular services.
How long takes the E visa Vietnam valid for?
The E visa Vietnam is valid for 30 days from the proposed date of entry. It is a single entry visa which requires Total to stay for a period of 30 days.
What is the Processing time for E visa Vietnam?
Generally, three to five working days to confirm whether or not your Vietnam visa application is approved.
What are the documents required for E visa Vietnam?
- The applicant’s passport should be valid for at least one month after arriving in Vietnam and must have at least two blank pages on the immigration/border control officer’s stamp/sticker.
- Two photos were taken recently with the standard-passport size.
- The application for an e-visa must be filled with accurate details.
- Active email id and a credit card for application fees to obtain the e-visa paper.
- The full e-visa application must be completed by minors with their own passport. On their parents’ e-visa application, minors aged 14 and under included on their parent’s passport would have to be included.
- Upon arrival, you must also present a Medical Declaration in order to enter Vietnam.
Specifications regarding Vietnam visa required documents for E-visa:
- In contrast to Vietnam Embassy visa and Vietnam visa on arrival, which requires the submission of original Passport and photo from applicants, if choosing e-visa for Vietnam, you just need to send these documents in JPG format with the following requirements:
The Scanned first page of passport-in color:
- Complete page recorded.
- Details clearly illustrated
Passport picture-full face present, front view, eyes open
- Plain light color or white background.
- No glasses
What are the procedures for applying an E visa Vietnam?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Please select the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the E visa Vietnam fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective fields and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, we will review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
On entry to Vietnam, what do I need to present?
You must have an E-Visa with a printed copy, your passport, and the medical declaration.
What requirements does the applicant’s passport satisfy for E visa Vietnam?
Your passport must, at the very least, be valid for 30 (thirty) days after the expiration date of the visa and must have at least one blank page. If you enter Vietnam today, for example, and your visa expires in 30 days, your passport must be valid for a minimum of 60 days.
Is it appropriate to continue my stay in Vietnam beyond what the E-visa permits?
After entering Vietnam with an E-visa, you can request that an Organization, Individual, agency in Vietnam sponsor your stay. They will have to apply to the Vietnam Immigration Department on your behalf for a new visa.
Do I have to enter Vietnam on a particular date stated in my E-visa application?
Your validity period of E visa begins from the date specified in your approved E visa document. You can reach Vietnam on any date during this validity period.
How many entries will the E visa Vietnam receive?
You can enter Vietnam only one time with this E-visa.
Which port of entries permits the use of an E-visa?
Can-Tho International Airport, Da Nang International Airport, Phu Quoc International Airport, Phu Bai Int Airport, Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong), Cam-Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa), Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi).
Cha Lo Landport, Huu Nghi Landport, Lao Cai Landport, Moc Bai Landport, Song Tien Landport, Bo Y Landport, Ha Tien Landport, Mong Cai Landport, Tay Trang Landport, Cau Treo Landport, La Lay Landport, Nam Can Landport, Na Meo Landport, Tinh Bien Landport, Lao Bao Landport, Xa Mat Landport.
Da Nang Seaport, Hon Gai Seaport, Hai Phong Seaport, Vung Tau Seaport, Ho Chi Minh City Seaport, Duong Dong Seaport, Chan May Seaport, Quy Nhon Seaport, Nha Trang Seaport.
You have to show your E-visa and Medical Declaration at every entry point you use. Remember that to enter the country; both documents are needed.