A Detailed Review an E visa Dubai
More than that one million UAE visas issued and counting, Quick processing & turn-around time, one of the best in the industry, Apply from the comfort of your home, Easy to fill in the second-step application form, Application which is handling by trained Dubai, UAE visa specialists, Entire website is very secured and safely protected with industry-leading 256-bit SSL, Convenient payment options-Credit and debit cards accepted, Notification of each and every stage of the visa processing via email, 24X7 Click2visas chat support from visa experts. It is an official and valid document that provides permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates and is linked to your passport electronically.
What is an E visa Dubai?
Unless you’re a visa-exempt citizen, you’ll need to obtain a UAE visa before you travel. One of two ways you can apply for an E visa Dubai. You can go to an embassy directly and submit your application there, or you can apply online using the Click2visas services if you are eligible.
Do I need a visa to visit the E visa Dubai?
It depends on the nationality you have. You can use our Click2visas Widget to check whether you are eligible for an E visa Dubai, just put it in your country of origin and choose the UAE as your destination.
Which offers different types of Dubai E visa follows?
- 14 Days visa is a single entry visa allowing the holder of a visa to stay in the UAE for up to 14 days only, although the validity of the visa will be 2 months from the date of issue but should not exceed 14 days from the date of entry into the UAE.
- 30 Days Visa is a single entry visa allowing the holder of the visa to stay in Dubai for a period of 30 days, although the validity of the visa is two months from the date of issue but should not exceed 30 days from the date of entry into the UAE. Additional fees may be extended for another month before the expiry of the existing visa (only applicable for tourist visa)
- 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa may be useful for business visitors who are frequent travelers to the UAE, allowing the traveler to enter and exit multiple times Within thirty days from the date of first entry.
- Sixty days Visa is a single-entry visa that allows the visa holder to stay in Dubai for a period of 60 days from the date of entry in UAE. This can be extended up to 30 days while in UAE before expiring the existing visa.
- Sixty days Multiple Entry Visa may be useful for business visitors frequently traveling to the UAE, allowing travelers to enter/exit multiple times within sixty-days of the first entry date.
- Ninety days Visa is a single entry visa permitting a visa holder to stay in Dubai for a period of ninety days from the date of entry into the UAE. This can be extended for up to thirty days in the UAE before the current visa expires.
- 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa may be useful for business visitors frequently traveling to the UAE, enabling the traveler to enter and exit multiple times within 90 days of the first entry date.
What are the documents required to apply for an E visa Dubai?
If you find out you are eligible for an e-visa from the UAE, then you can apply online. The Click2visas created application process is as accessible as it can be, and your efforts are minimal. First, you need to ensure you can provide everything you need for a successful application. This is exactly what you need:
- all applicants must have a passport which is valid for at least another six months from the date of arrival at UAE. If the document expires earlier, then you need it to be renewed. Otherwise, you won’t get your visa for the UAE. A passport scan-make is sure the JPEG format scan is done.
- : Photograph must meet a passport photo standards. Make sure it is taken against a white background, and you look at the camera straight away. Wear no glasses, and headwear is not permitted unless you have religious reasons.
What is the process for an E visa Dubai?
It is quite clearly simple to finish the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirmed the information of your application form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
Do I need to get E visa Dubai for my Children’s too?
All foreign citizens, even children, who wish to travel to the UAE, require a visa. In conjunction with their own applications, parents can apply for their children.
How long does it take to apply for an E visa Dubai?
The processing time for the E visa Dubai will take 24 to 72 working hours.
Is it safe to use Click2visas to get my E visa Dubai?
Click2visas provides maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could be safer.