Do South Africans need a visa for Mexico.
The people of South Africa, like most nationalities, cannot fly to Mexico without first obtaining a visa. Simultaneously, Mexico’s visa program also requires you to apply for a tourist card from Mexico. A Forma Migratoria Multiple is also named, and you can either get this on the flight or arrival. However, if you want to save time on the journey and avoid some long airport routes, there is a third possibility. You can use Click2Visas services to buy your FMM card online before departure. We will send you some useful details in this article to show you how to properly obtain this paper. You can find more details on the question “Do South Africans need a visa for Mexico” in this blog.
Do South Africans need a visa for Mexico?
If you are going to fly to Mexico, you need a visa; besides, with a Mexico visa, you need to get a Mexico tourist card or FMM.
What is an FMM or a Tourist Card of Mexico for South Africans?
The Mexico Tourist Card or FMM (Forma Migratoria Multiple) is a special document necessary for those people wishing to travel to Mexico. One of the countries chosen for this is South Africa.
How long South Africans stay in Mexico after receiving this FMM?
You will stay in Mexico for a total of 180 days if you have your FMM, and you have a South African passport.
What documents do South Africans submit when applying for this FMM?
The online application process for a tourist card from Mexico does not take a lot of effort on your behalf. Even so, you do need to make sure that the appropriate details can be provided to Click2Visas to get the process started. What you need is here:
- Valid Passport: You need to have a passport to buy a tourist card from Mexico. Also, Mexico’s visa policy specifies that the passport must remain valid for at least another six months from the date of your arrival in Mexico.
- Flight Ticket: The flight number is of interest to Click2Visas. Bear in mind that only if you want to fly by air must you satisfy this requirement.
- Valid E-mail ID: The FMM card arrives via e-mail in PDF format when you complete an online application process. Until departure, remember to print out at least one physical copy. We recommend at the same time that you write down your tourist card number just in case it gets lost or stolen.
- Method of Payment: You will be delighted to hear that Click2Visas approve several payment methods. You can use either a credit or debit card.
Can Click2visa help me to get a Mexican Tourist Card?
Yes, you can, of course. In order to have a professional service, we still work hard and have been doing it for a very long time.
How much Swedish person pay for this FMM?
The Mexico tourist card or FMM fee is zero, but you need to pay the service fee of 10 USD.
What are the important steps to fill the online FMM application form?
Really, the application is simple. It consists of only three steps:
- The first phase will enable you to fill in your general data.
- The second stage would ask you to revise and make the payment in stage one.
- Part of the last step is a questionnaire and a photo upload. At this time, it is important to upload your passport scan. Other papers may also include it, but it depends on personal circumstances.
Click2visas has a great support service that you can chat 24/7 if you need help filling out your application.
What are the paying methods for the FMM application?
With any credit or debit card, you can pay via Click2Visas.
After completing the application form, how come I know the approval?
When you complete it, within the processing time, you will receive the Mexican FMM via an e-mail. You don’t have to go to the embassy at all, as you might have seen, with this detail.
How many times can a South African enter Mexico with this FMM?
You can get a Single Entry Tourist Card if you’re a national of South Africa.
How am I know if my Mexican Tourist Card is available to use?
There is no need to panic about that! Via e-mail, we will let you know. So, you make sure that you have sent us a valid e-mail, you’ll still be notified easily.
What is the option if I decide to travel by car?
Then you can apply for the Land Tourist Card, which has an additional cost.
Where to catch more details if there are some more questions?
Chat with our customer service representatives for a swifter resolution. Alternatively, more data and FAQs can be found.