Do Colombians need visa for Mexico?
For tourism purposes, the people of Colombia do not need a visa to travel to Mexico. However, a tourist card from Mexico is required. It is also called Forma Migratoria Multiple (FMM), and when you are on the plane or when you arrive in Mexico, you will apply for it. With Click2Visas, however, you can obtain the card in as little as 30 minutes online before departure. You can find more details on the question “Do Colombians need visa for Mexico?” in this blog.
What is the meaning of Mexican Forma Migratoria Multiple (FMM)?
The Mexican FMM is an official document necessary only for tourism purposes for any traveler who wants to travel to Mexico.
Do Colombians need visa for Mexico?
No, Colombians can travel to Mexico without a visa, but they need to apply and get a tourist card or FMM before traveling to Mexico.
What are the fundamental documents for Colombian Citizens?
You should know that the list of criteria is not long when you apply online for a Mexican tourist card, and the chances of you already having the things on it are very high. The list is here:
- Passport: If you want to apply for a tourist card, you will need to have your passport validated for an additional six months from the arrival date in Mexico.
- Flight Ticket: You will only need this document if you are traveling by air to Mexico. Giving a flight number is significant. Note that you would not need this document if you want to travel by car.
- Valid E-mail: All your tourist card details will be sent via e-mail. You need to have a current e-mail for that purpose. Besides, before departure, print out your tourist card. Besides, take note, just in case, of the FMM number.
- Mode of Payment: You can use any credit and debit cards
What are the FMM payment and the awaiting period?
The Mexico tourist card or FMM fee is zero, but you need to pay the service fee of 10 USD, and the processing time is 24 hours in the working days.
How to fill the FMM online application form?
Really, the application is simple. It consists of only three steps:
- The first phase will enable you to fill in your general data.
- The second stage would ask you to revise and make the payment in stage one.
- Part of the last step is a questionnaire and a photo upload. At this time, it is important to upload your passport scan. Other papers may also include it, but it depends on personal circumstances.
Click2visas has a great support service that you can chat 24/7 if you need help filling out your application.
How many days is the FMM valid in Mexico?
The FMM is valid for the people of Colombia for 180 days after arrival.
Is this FMM Single or Multiple entries, and how long can I reside in Mexico with this FMM?
You will remain at the total for 180 days in the country, and you are given a single entry.
Is this FMM necessary for minors?
Yeah. The Mexico FMM is required by all travelers going to Mexico.
Can I request this FMM in favor of my family or friends?
Oh, yes! You may request them if you have any appropriate document and their personal details.
Where can I seek out more details about this FMM?
Start a conversation via chat with one of our members in customer service for a swifter resolution. Alternatively, more data and FAQs can be found in our blog.
Can I count on Click2visa for this FMM process?
We are a skilled team that provides official e-Visas, so using our services is totally secure. Many individuals feel that online data is often dangerous and that their personal details can easily get into the wrong hands. But you’re far away from that with our services. For all of your personal details, we have full security.