Important facts of Canada Visa Germany
In March 2016, the Canadian government implemented a new entry requirement known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). This latest ETA has become an obligation for all residents of visa-exempt countries traveling by air to Canada. Fifty-five nationalities are excluded from obtaining a visa to enter Canada, according to Canada’s visa policy. Amongst them is Germany. Consequently, to apply for a travel permit, you cannot visit the nearest Canadian embassy. You can apply for a Canada ETA online instead, and click2visas can help you get this paper. Would you like to learn how to obtain this automated authorization properly? Continue reading the blog here.
Do I need an ETA visa to travel to Canada if I am a German citizen?
You just need an ETA. This is a simple document to obtain and authorizes you to reach the territory of Canada.
What is an ETA for citizens of Germany?
It is an automated software that allows those travelers without any difficulties to visit Canada.
How long be a German passport holder in Canada?
You will visit there once you have your Canadian ETA and stay for 180 days per ticket.
What are the vital documents for Germans to apply?
The first thing you have to do before accessing the application page to fill in the form is to make sure you are able to follow all the requirements. However, as none of them are hard to get, you should have an easy time doing that. What you need is here:
- Passport – all applicants wishing to obtain an ETA must check that their passport is valid for a span of at least six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- Email – you can get your paper by email. So, have an email that is recent. You are not allowed to have a physical copy on you when you get your ETA. However, if you prefer, you can always print one out.
- Payment- we give you three payment options for your convenience: credit or debit cards and PayPal.
What are the ETA fee and time frames to get this ETA for Germans?
It takes three days, with a total cost of USD 12.30, to process your application.
What is the time span to apply for this ETA?
To finish the application form, you only need 20 or 15 minutes.
What are the steps to be checked in the application form for Germans?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Canada visa Germany citizens. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.
With this ETA, how many times will I reach Canada?
You will have a Multiple Entry ETA. You will reach this country a number of times, in other words.
Is this ETA required for minor kids also?
Consider that, to visit Canada, children under the age of 18 needs to get an ETA.
How early I need to apply for this ETA?
You can apply whenever you want before joining the US, as you have seen before, but we recommend doing so when you feel ready to visit this territory.
Does the ETA of Canada confirm that I can enter into Canada?
In Visa, we emphasize that Canada’s ETA does not actually grant you permission to enter Canada since the Immigration inspection station will have the final decision. So, if your ETA is accepted, it means you’re eligible to fly to Canada, but it doesn’t mean you’re eligible to enter the country automatically.
Know that an immigration officer will interview you once you arrive, who will conclude that you are allowed to Canada.
Should I need to apply for this ETA every time when I visit Canada?
The Canadian ETA is valid for five years after it has been issued or until the passport expires. As long as your ETA is correct, you can visit Canada as many times as you wish.
Where to get the details if I have any questions?
German people can make an ETA application using our services. But you can talk 24/7 if you want to contact either of our super-operators to help you with your doubts. Our aim is to simplify this permission process for you. Check our page, and you’ll see we’re one of the businesses you can really trust.