Canada Visa from Lithuania
When traveling to Canada for short visits, people from these 54 countries and territories are excluded from obtaining a visa, and Citizens of Lithuania are among them. Nonetheless, as a Lithuanian, if you fly by air, you must apply for a Canada visa from Lithuania. You can obtain the document online, and it can be yours in just 30 minutes with Click2Visas.
What is a Canadian ETA for Lithuanians?
It is an official document that allows a Lithuania citizen to travel into Canada.
What vital documents required for Canada Visa from Lithuania?
The list of requirements required for a Canada Visa from Lithuania is not too extensive. So, have all the records while you apply. For that, you’re going to need:
- Passport: To apply for an ETA to Canada, your travel document must remain valid for an additional six months from your date of arrival in Canada.
- Valid Email: Provide a valid email address, and that email will deliver your ETA. Apart from that, we suggest that you print your ETA.
- Payment Methods: You may use a credit or debit card to pay for your submission.
What is the cost and process time that Click2visas offers for Canada visa from Lithuania?
The cost of a Canada visa from Lithuania is USD 5.33, and the service fee 7 USD, and the processing time is three working days.
How Lithuanians fill the Click2visas online ETA application form?
To be fact, the application for a Canada visa from Lithuania is simple. It consists of only three steps:
- The first phase will enable you to fill in your general data.
- The second stage would ask you to revise and make the payment in stage one.
- Uploading documents is the last step. Click2visas can request a copy of the information page for your passport, as well as additional documentation if needed.
Click2visas has a great support service to chat 24/7 if you need help filling out your application.
How long Canadian ETA valid for Lithuanians?
This electronic visa is valid for a period of 5 years after it has been issued or until the expiration of the passport. So, during this time, you must visit Canada.
How many times do Lithuanians visit Canada with this ETA and the staying period in Canada?
You have multiple entries, and for 180 days per entry, you can stay in Canadian territory.
Does Canadian ETA applicable for my kids too?
Yes! An ETA must be required by any visitor who wants to travel to Canada.
Do you have any more unresolved questions about the Canadia visa from Lithuania?
For more details about a Canada visa from Lithuania, please chat with our customer support executives, and we are happy to support you at any time. You can also get more details from our blogs.