Details about Canada visa for the citizens of Latvia
Canada’s visa policy allows various nationalities to enter its borders without even a visa, and the citizens of Latvia are one of them. As an outcome, you are no longer expected to pay a visit to the nearby Canadian embassy to apply for a visa. However, if you fly by air, you must get a Canada ETA before your departure. Luckily, the paper can be downloaded electronically, and Click2visas can assist you with this. Please read the details we wrote in this article to learn how to apply for a Canada visa for the citizens of Latvia.
Do Latvians need a visa to enter Canada?
You do not need a visa, but what you really want is an ETA, a document that allows you to fill in an online form to reach Canada.
What is an ETA of Canada for the citizens of Latvia?
The ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) of Canada for the citizens of Latvia is an electronic system giving those travelers legal permission to travel to Canada. They must be visa-exempt countries.
What is the staying period in Canada for Latvians?
When you have your Canadian ETA, you can only remain in Canada for a maximum of 180 days per entry.
What are the document requirements for Latvian nationals?
Before you apply for a Canada ETA, the very first thing you should do is ensure that you have everything required for the application process. You’ll find a list below of what you need:
- Valid passport: if you have a valid passport, you can not apply for a Canada ETA. This form needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel, so be sure to verify your passport’s expiration date before applying for your ETA.
- E-mail address: since the ETA confirmation is sent through e-mail in PDF format, you have to give a valid e-mail address. The ETA is electronically linked with your passport, but you’ll have to hold a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You will need to make the payment electronically for an online application process. That is why you need to have a legitimate payment method. Click2visas accept credit or debit cards. Pick the most convenient one for you.
What is the validity period of the Canadian ETA?
The ETA of Canada for the citizens of Latvia expires five years after it is issued or before the passport expiration.
What are the ETA cost and ETA processing time for Latvians?
ETA of Canada for the citizens of Latvia costs USD 12.38 (service fee inclusive), and it requires 3 working days for processing the same.
How long does it take to apply for the Canadian ETA?
To complete the application form, you will only need 15-20 minutes.
How can I apply with Click2visas?
It is quite a simple step for applying the ETA of Canada for the citizens of Latvia. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.
How many entries do this Canadian ETA allows?
You will have multiple entries while your ETA is valid.
Do kids need the ETA of Canada if they travel?
If your children are under 18, they only have to fly with acceptable documentation and follow the same entry criteria as adults. For more information about the criteria for children, contact us via chat.
Does this ETA of Canada ensure that I can visit and stay in Canada?
We stress that Canada’s ETA does not always allow you to enter Canada because it relies on what the Immigration Checkpoint determines. This ensures that you are eligible to travel to Canada if your ETA is accepted, but it does not guarantee that you are eligible to join Canada immediately.
Where can I look around for more details?
You may request an ETA application on the Click2visas website. However, if you still have questions or concerns during the online process, you can contact us via chat, and we will be more than happy to support you. It also provides more detail about this electronic document. So, get ready for your ride now!