Overview of Canada visa for the citizens of Croatia
If you are Croatian, you do not need a visa if you are planning on entering Canada. The explanation for this is that the citizens of Croatia are excluded from receiving a visa from Canada. Instead, you need to apply for a Canada ETA if you fly by air. You can digitally apply for an electronic travel authorization, and we can make it easy to obtain your process.
Details about Canada ETA
ETA stands for Authorization for Electronic Travel. This is an entry prerequisite for countries arriving by air in Canada that are visa-exempt.
I’m a national of Croatia; do I need a Canadian ETA?
You do, but we’re going to help you make that a stress-free operation.
What are the requirements of a Canadian ETA for Croatian citizens?
This type of documents does not require you to have too many papers. Here’s what we need:
- Valid passport: verify the expiration date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This paper should be accurate for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address: A valid e-mail is required to send your online application and obtain the paper. If you want, you can print your Canada ETA.
- Means of payment: with any cards that you can pay for.
What is the form of the Canada ETA application? What fees are there?
Click2visas takes three processing days to procure a visa and check the visa cost on each form of visa on the click2visas website.
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Canada visa for the citizens of Croatia. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage).
4. After that, review and confirm your form’s information, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
6. Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your e-mail in PDF format.
For how long is the Canada visa for the citizens of Croatia valid for?
This ETA is valid for 5 years after being released or until the expiry of the passport. With a maximum of 180 days stay for per entry, it is multiple entries.
Does the Croatia minor also need to apply for Canadian eta?
Yes. Each traveler needs to apply for the ETA, regardless of their age.
Where can I clarify them if I have more doubts?
- You can always chat with our Click2visas customer service support for any questions. If you want to research more information about this inquiry, please visit our Click2visas website.
- In short, Croatians do not need a Canadian visa, but when you fly by air, they need to apply for a Canada ETA. The Canada ETA will be valid for five years and can be used as many times as you want to go to Canada. You can also remain there for as long as 6 months for each entry. We’re here to make the process one that you’re not going to worry over, so you can concentrate on the awesome trip you’re going to get! Trust us, and enjoy an incredible country!