Guidelines of Vietnam Visa for Belarusian
If a Belarusian wants to go to Vietnam, it is now possible to obtain an electronic visa through an online application. Belarusians can have it as easy as three business days as long as they are eligible with the assistance of click2visas. It is no longer mandatory to go to the Vietnamese embassy, as anything can be done using your laptop or mobile. There are currently more nationalities that are fortunate to have such a text. You can make use of the Click2visas widget to find out whether you are qualified. Even outside business hours, Belarusians can do it. There is no reason to take time off from work because of this. This is a very easy solution to a common problem for Belarusian travelers.
What are the requirements for a Belarus citizen for the application for a Vietnam visa for Belarusian?
You only need to submit a few documents to click2visas, and don’t worry because these are common documents. All from the list are easy to get, and chances are, you already have them. Here is the list that you must provide:
- Passport – It should be very easy for Belarusians to get a passport. However, if you do have one, by taking a look at the expiry date, make sure it is still valid. It must be valid for a minimum of six more months from your departure date.
- Email address – A copy of the paper is sent to you by click2visas. You will be requested to display it at the immigration office in Vietnam.
- Means of payment
- In addition to the items above, when entering Vietnam, additional documents are needed. They are the following:
- Entry permit – which will be submitted in PDF format by click2visas via email. Before your deposition, you just need to print it out.
- Two Photographs – they have to measure 4×6 cm or 3×4 cm for two images.
- Original Passport.
- Additional fee – this only applies to persons who want to go on arrival for a visa. You will be required to pay for it at the immigration office at Vietnam Airport.
What is the process to apply for a Vietnam visa for Belarusian?
Your Vietnam visa for Belarusian is 25.00 USD. We additionally add 10.00 USD for the service fee, and your application will be processed within three days.
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Vietnam visa for Belarusian. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
Details about Vietnam VOA (Visa on Arrival) for Belarusians?
In addition to the e-Visa, Click2visas will also help Belarusians obtain visas upon arrival. You’ve got four possibilities:
- Vietnam – Visa with a 30-day maximum stay and a single entry on arrival.
- Vietnam -Visa on arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days and many entries.
- Vietnam – Arrival Visa with a maximum stay of 90 days and a single entry.
- Vietnam -Visa on arrival with a maximum stay of 90 days and many entries.