Visa requirements for Australian visa from Italy
Under Australia’s visa system, all EU countries can fly to Australia with an Australian evisitor visa. Although Italy is a member of the EU, as an Italian citizen, you have the benefit of applying electronically for an electronic tourist visa, which takes out the need to travel to the Australian embassy. Currently, Click2visas cannot help you with the process. Soon, we will begin the process, so please visit us regularly for more updates.
What is an Australia evisitor visa?
It’s a travel visa that requires people to travel to Australia from the European Union.
Consider that! You’ve got to be outside Australia the moment you submit. It is advisable not to make a travel schedule until you collect your evisitor.
How long will Italian people stay with the evisitor visa in Australia?
The overall length of stay in the country is 90 days per visit.
What are the needs to obtain an Australian visa from Italy?
The requirements of an Australian visa from Italy are the same as for all other qualifying nationalities. The list is small, and you might have some of them already. What you need is here:
- Valid passport: If anyone does not have a valid passport, you could not apply for an Australia eVisitor visa. It must remain valid for a period of six months from your date of arrival.
- E-mail: You can obtain your Australia eVisitor visa confirmation from your e-mail.
- Payment methods: Since this is an internet processing procedure. The payment must also be made online. For your ease, Click2Visas embraces several strategies. There’s a credit/debit card you can use.
How long has an Australian evisitor been valid for citizens of Italy?
Australian visa from Italy is valid for a period of 1 year after arrival.
What are the payments and processing deadlines for residents of Italy?
The price of the Australian evisitor visa for Italian nationals is absolutely free, and within 1 business day, the Australian visa from Italy will be processed.
How long do I need to apply for an Australian visa from Italy?
Generally, we have a customized application form for all visas, and it will take only fewer minutes to apply in Click2visas. But unfortunately, we are not providing this particular service right now. We will begin this process in the near future, so please visit us regularly for more updates.
Steps to apply for an Australian visa from Italy?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an Australian visa from Italy citizens. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your e-mail.
What would I do with an evisitor from Australia?
This document allows you to take flight for tourist and business purposes only. If you’re traveling as a tourist visitor, this visa grants you permission to go on a cruise or spend time with your family or friends. Note, you’re not allowed to work on this visa.
Is it safe to get my Australian Evisitor through Click2Visas?
Totally safe here! We have the maximum protection to secure your sensitive details. We’re spending a lot of money and time on our servers’ reliability to make you feel secure.
Where can I find more details?
If you still have any questions, there’s no problem. In that case, we invite you to contact one of our customer service representatives via Chat. You can also find out more detail about this visa in our blogs.