Details about Australia Visa Malaysia
In 1996, Australia became part of the digital visa. But in 2013, several nationalities, including Malaysians, finally had access to a digital visa. Malaysians can apply online via Click2visas.com and also get it in a few minutes. The document is called an ETA or Electronic Travel Authorization subclass 601. The difference between the one we have now and the one we had before in 2013 is that the current document allows you to go to Australia for tourism and business purposes. We will provide you with more information relevant to this E-visa in this article, beginning with the most often asked questions that you will definitely have in mind.
In order to enter Australia, do I need a visa? I have a Malaysian Passport.
No, you don’t need a visa. You require an ETA to reach Australia if you are a Malaysian passport holder.
What is an Australian ETA?
An Electronic Travel Authority, or ETA, is an official system-based document allowing you to travel and reach Australia. This device is linked to the passport electronically and is open to people from more countries. It can be used for both business and tourist purposes.
How long will Malaysian Passport tourists remain in Australia with an ETA?
You can stay 90 days Per Entry once you arrive in Malaysia.
What is the documentation required for an Australia Visa Malaysia to apply?
- Valid passport – Malaysians, like other nationalities, cannot travel to Australia without a passport. If you do not have one, you can fix that by paying a visit to your country’s issuing authority. If you have a passport, make sure that it remains valid for at least another three months from your arrival date in Australia.
- Applicant Photograph
- Valid E-mail Address – Remember that you’ll receive your ETA via e-mail, so be sure to provide one that is valid.
- Means of payment – during the application form, you will be required to pay for Click2visas services so that you can submit it. Click2visas accept any cards.
When does this Australia Visa Malaysia expire?
This ETA visa expires one year after the issue. You can use it at any time of that year, as long as you keep in mind that you can stay just 90 days Per Entry.
What are the costs and the periods of processing for this ETA?
Please use our visa widget to find out the cost of the visa for your specific nationality. We also charge 10 USD as a service fee. Click2visas takes one processing days.
How long is it taking for an Australian ETA to apply?
Only 10 minutes or less to get ready for Australia for your ETA.
How do I apply for an application for an Australia Visa Malaysia?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an Australia visa Malaysia. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
How many times will I reach Australia for the Malaysians with an ETA?
Your ETA has many entries, meaning you can reach the country more than once.
Do I need an ETA for my kids when they go to Australia?
Yes. Before leaving, anyone visiting Australia must have an ETA, including children, no matter their age. An application must be made by each person separately.
Do I still need an ETA if I am just going through Australia?
You won’t require an ETA just in case you leave within 8 hours or arrive because you have a way to show onward booking paperwork, and you can also stay in the transit lounge. A transit visa, however, could be required for some nationalities. Please search this website for more information.
How do I know if my ETA is already completed for Australia?
As soon as you finish your application process, we’ll inform you about the approval via E-mailwhenever possible. Bear in mind that the Australian Government’s consent still relies on it.
During my application process, I made a mistake, so what should I do?
If you have makes an error when entering your details online, please chat with our customer service department to help you as soon as possible. Only note that we can’t alter something about the documents issued after your request form is issued, and you’d have to submit for another form. That’s why it is so important to review before paying.
Is Click2visas safe to use to get my Australian ETA?
We guarantee you that it is. There are lots of voices claiming that online data will quickly leak, but due to our upgraded infrastructure and our competent staff, we are not part of that. Your sensitive data is entirely secure.
I have more unanswered problems. Where can I find additional info?
It’s ok to have the questions; it would be odd not to have them. You should chat with one of our customer service supporters if you really need to dwell on your doubts. Alternatively, you can search this page for more information on this ETA. Don’t waste time going to an embassy while you can train for your trip and take advantage of it!