Details about Indian Visa
India is now granting electronic visas to various nations, including Australia, which means you will not have to visit the consulate and waiting for your visa for hours. However, since late applications won’t be approved, you need to register for your visa ahead of time. The method of accessing your India Tourist E-visa online for Australian people is detailed in this article. We would also clarify certain things about the procedure to keep in mind.
If I have an Australian passport, how long prior I need to apply for the Indian visa?
Australian passport holders must receive an E-visa from India at least four days before entering India. Now, without going to the Indian Embassy or waiting in line, you can complete your application at home.
Do I need to apply for a visa if I hold an Australian passport?
Yes, citizens from Australia will require an Indian visa.
For Australian Citizens, what kind of visas is there to apply for?
There are these kinds of an Indian visa for Australian passport holders visiting India:
- Tourist E-visa.
- Business E-visa.
- Medical E-visa.
- Medical Attendant E-visa
How much time, an Australian can reside in India?
The Tourist E-visa grants Australian citizens a maximum of 90 days in Total per Entry and offers Multiple Entry.
For Australians, what are the common documents to apply?
We require the following documents to submit your application:
- Applicant Photograph
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
What are the basic process timing and visa prices for Australians?
In order to acquire a visa and check the visa cost on each type of visa on the click2visas website, Click2visas takes four processing days.
In what way, an Indian Tourist Evisa works for Australians?
Click2visas handles the process to get your E-visa by using the India E-visa system. In the India E-visa system, we enter the data given by you. The government then checks it out and issues your E-visa that we email you. So, your Indian visa issued electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Indian Government.
However, much time does it take for an Indian visa to apply?
Less than 10 minutes. You just need to fill in our easy form to apply.
I am an Australian, how to apply for an Indian visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for an Indian visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
7. Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.
After I apply for my Indian Tourist E-visa, what will happen next?
Once you can submit your application, you just need to wait for your visa to arrive on the timeframe chosen. We’ll send it to you in PDF format via email. You’re no longer expected to go to the embassy! After, you will need to print your Tourist E-visa to be shown when you arrive in India.
I have a Refugee Travel Document. Can I travel to India with that instead of an Australian Passport Holder?
- No. All travelers must who wish to apply online for their Indian visa needs to have a valid passport document.
- If you have a travel permit for refugees, you must contact the nearest Indian consulate to apply.
Can anybody apply for an E-visa to India with diplomatic or official passports or Laissez-Passer travel document holders?
For Diplomatic / Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders, the E-visa is not available. Applicants holding an emergency/limited passport also have this.
Is there any restriction regarding the Point of Entry in India?
No. The E-visa can only be used at the following airports: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Calicut, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Gaya, Delhi, Guwahati, Goa, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Mangalore, Pune, Nagpur, Tiruchirapalli, Varanasi & Trivandrum. And three seaports: Goa, Cochin, and Mangalore.
Is it protected and safe to use Click2Visas to get my Indian Tourist E-visa?
Many individuals fear that information leaks online and that their sensitive information is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. That is not the case with our facilities, however. We have full protection and confidentiality for your personal data, and we invest a lot in the protection of our servers. Your personal details could be safer.
If I have more questions for clarification, where to find that exact details?
For a faster resolution, click here and start chatting with one of our customer service Supports. Alternatively, here you can find more information and FAQs on Indian Visa.