How to Get a Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan?
People from Afghanistan should apply for a consular visa when flying to Mexico, and regretfully, Click2visas cannot help with that. However, we do give a chance to obtain your FMM (Forma Migratoria Múltiple) Tourist Card online. You don’t have to get it on the flight that way or when you land in Mexico. Using the services of Click2visas implies that in just 30 minutes, you will have your Mexico Tourist card. Please read the below details about the Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan.
What is a Mexican Tourist Card or FMM?
An FMM or Mexico Tourist Card is a lawful permit only for tourism that any tourist needs to obtain to enter Mexico.
What documents do we need to provide to process this FMM?
The Tourist Card does not constitute a demanding document to receive. The list of specifications is actually small, and the things on it are simple to obtain. This is what you’re going to need:
- Valid Afghan Passport – If you intend to apply for a tourist card online, you must have a valid passport on hand. In particular, it needs to be valid for another 6 months after your landing in Mexico.
- Airline Reservation – If you are traveling by plane, you need to have this document paper. The flight number is the key thing in this document.
- Active E-Mail ID – We will send you an e-mail once your tourist card is completed, and you must print it out before your departure. We strongly recommend you take note of the FMM number to eliminate any hassle with your Tourist Card.
- Mode of Payment – Kindly understand that the whole transaction will be online, so the transaction is virtually made safely. You must have a credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or even WeChat for that.
If I apply for the FMM through Click2Visas, how much fee I need to pay for the Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan?
To get a Mexico Tourist Card, please check the visa cost on the click2visas website. Our service charge is USD 10 for the Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan.
How to fill the application form, and what are the important steps?
It is really an easy step to apply for a Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan. Please follow the below instructions carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents at a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered e-mail id.
- Click the link, complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage), and submit it for processing.
- Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your e-mail in PDF format.
How long is this FMM valid for Afghans?
This FMM (Forma Migratoria Múltiple) is valid for 180 days upon the arrival.
How long can I stay in Mexico, and how many times can I use this FMM?
At maximum, you can remain there in Mexico for 180 days. Please remember that you get a single entry only if you have this Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan.
Can I make a request for FMM for my family or friends?
Yeah, but you do need to have all the documentation listed here for each traveler.
Do my minor children need this FMM to travel to Mexico?
Actually, they do. Every individual requires this permit, regardless of their age.
Where to learn more data about this FMM if I catch more questions?
You can notify us if you want more details about the Mexico visa for the citizens of Afghanistan. We will really be glad to support you. Although Click2visas does not assist you in obtaining a Mexico Visa for the people of Afghanistan, it can assist you in purchasing a tourist card. You can use the document for a single entry, and you can remain in Mexico for no longer than 180 days. The document you receive is exactly valid for 180 days after arrival. Don’t wait too long anymore! Allow us to help you and have a trip free of stress!