A complete checklist on documents required for India E Visa
Any travel requires good planning, without which things will get messy and vulnerable to handle. Make sure you have a checklist for the documents and have a look at it before your travel.
Click2Visas provides a clear picture of what documents you will have to carry for your business trip.
Make use of this blog to know the details of India e visa. Have a safe and confident journey with all the required documents on your Business trip.
List of India e visa requirements for USA residents:
- Round trip plane tickets.
- Scanned copy of passport pages, including personal passenger information.
- The traveler’s passport size photograph.
What is an India e visa for business purposes?
Type of India e visa: It can be multiple entry visas
Access: India Business E-visa permits travelers only for business purposes.
Consecutive period of stay with E-visa: 180 days each visit
Validity: 1 year from the visa issue date
Current photo requirements for India e visa application?
Note the photo requirements for India e visa for USA residents:
- Photograph size – 10 KB to 10 MB.
- The background must be white background or plain light-colored.
- The background must be without any borders.
- Center head within frame & present full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin.
- Photo should look full face, front view, eyes open, and without spectacles or goggles.
- The applicant photo must be in JPEG format.
What are the conditions for a travel document/passport to register for an India e visa?
- Should not be a Diplomatic/Official travel document holder.
- Should not be a Laissez-passer/ international travel document holder.
- Each traveler should have a separate travel document/passport.
- Need two empty pages in the passport?
- At a minimum of 180 days or six months validity from the date of reach in India.
Is an invitation letter required for an India e visa for USA residents?
To apply for an India e visa, the passenger needs an invitation letter or business card. If the passenger travels for academic-related, he/she needs an invitation letter from the host school/institute to the foreign faculty.
If the passenger travels for non-academic related, required a business card (Card must be in the English. Minimum of business card size is 10 KB; maximum business card size is 300 KB).
Is it mandatory to hold a Yellow fever vaccine document to reach India?
Passengers arriving in India from an endemic country of yellow fever must have an authorized vaccination certificate of yellow fever.
Should I provide a PCR test certificate of (COVID-19) for my India e visa application process?
No it is not a requirement to submit COVID test proof while applying for your India e visa. You must carry the (COVID‑19) vaccination certificate tested for no excess than 72 hours.
I am applying India e visa for me and my kid (minor). Must I apply for an individual India e visa for my kid?
Yes, each passenger must hold an individual travel document/passport. Ensure that your kid’s travel document/passport is valid at a minimum after 6 (six) months from the date of reach in India.
How will I get my India e visa after approval?
If the government of India approves your E-visa application, the India e visa with “APPROVED” status will be mailed to your valid email address.
Must I submit my travel document/passport at the Indian visa application center?
To get the India e visa for business, the passenger need not submit a travel document/passport at the visa application center.
Upload the copy of the travel document/passport on the click2visas.com website to acquire an Indian business E visa.
What documents will I require after arriving at India Airport?
- Once you receive the approved India e visa, you should print one copy of the document.
- Carry all the Indian e visa requirements for USA residents.
- Track and re-assure that your India e visa status is shown as ‘APPROVED’ on this website before starting your journey.
- Applicants can track the status of their India business e-visa application by clicking on Visa Status.
I have many other queries. Where can I learn more about an India e visa?
If you need a quick solution to your queries, start chatting via chat box with our customer service agents. We are ready to clear your queries/doubts any time around the clock.