How to apply for SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
Singapore is a nation consisting of islands and towns. The Republic of Singapore is an independent island nation situated in South-East Asia, just off Peninsular Malaysia's southern tip. Visitors come in for the spectacular attractions. However, Singapore has more to offer than high-end shopping malls, five-star hotels, and exquisite restaurants.
Get your SG Arrival card to Singapore from US with Click2visas in few minutes.
What is an SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
The SG Arrival Card is the electronic version of the paper DE card that every foreign visitor must present for immigration clearance. SG Card is granted to selected nationalities only.
Which nationalities are eligible for the SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
The following nationals are eligible for the SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US: Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Asia).
- Algeria, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Angola
- Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad
- Comoros, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Zambia
- Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Senegal
- Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius
- Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome
- Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan
- Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Ghana, Togo, Tunisia, and Uganda
- Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, Sint Maarten, Aruba, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Bahamas,
- Barbados, Belize, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala
- Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Panama.
- Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Russia, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- The Republic of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Liechtenstein
- Romania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark
- Estonia, Finland, French Republic, Federal Republic of Germany, Greece, Holy See
- Republic of Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg,
- Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic,
- Slovenia, Kingdom of Spain, Kingdom of Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom,
- Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, and Ukraine.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
- Israel, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Yemen, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar
- Syria, and Turkey.
- Canada, Mexico, and the United States of America.
- Fiji, Kiribati, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru
- Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
- Cambodia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam
- Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Thailand, and Timor-Leste.
How much does it cost to get an SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
The Singapore government has no charges for a Singapore Visa Fee. We charge $10 USD as a service fee.
How long does it take to obtain an SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
An SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US and for other countries, Visa application may take one day. The applicant must apply once the travel plan is confirmed.
How long is an SG Arrival Card to Singapore Valid?
An SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US is valid for only fourteen days prior to the date of your arrival in Singapore.
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
A passport should have at least six months’ validity when the application is made to grant the SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US.
What else does the applicant need to travel using SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US?
For SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US and from other countries, the following documents are needed:
- Valid passport.
- Contact information.
- Travel information.
- Information on your accommodation in Singapore, if applicable.
Can the applicant enter Singapore with an SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US at any port of entry?
You are allowed to enter Singapore using SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US, and other nationals are also eligible to come through any of the international airports in Singapore.
Can the traveler apply for the SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US while in Singapore?
No. The SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US must be obtained prior to your entry into Singapore.
Does the traveler need to carry the SG Arrival Card to Singapore from US with them?
You must introduce yourself at the point of entry into Singapore for immigration clearance. Before you can be considered for entry, you have to meet the following basic requirements:
- A passport which is valid for a total of six months.
- Enough funding for your expected duration of stay.
- A submitted Electronic Arrival Card.
- A valid Singapore visa.
- A ticket confirmed to or returned (where applicable).
- Proof you can reach your next destination (e.g., a visa).
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable.
Can I work under a Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
No. A Singapore SG Arrival Card Online is not valid for employment. You must apply for a regular visa in order to work in Singapore.
What is required of a traveler with two passports to apply for Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenships must choose which nationality and passport to use for their trip, which utilizes Singapore SG Arrival Card Online.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country while applying for Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
Yes. However, travelers applying for a Singapore SG Arrival Card Online must apply using the passport of the eligible country.
Can the applicant apply online for a Singapore SG Arrival Card if they do not have a valid passport but a temporary travel document?
No. You cannot apply online if you do not have a valid passport from an eligible country with at least six months’ validity.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive the Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
No. The applicant will receive an SG Arrival Card, which does not require anything to be stamped before travel. All details are sent via email. The applicant should print out a copy of their SG Arrival Card before they travel and bring it with them to the port of entry.
What type of activities does the Singapore SG Arrival Card Online allow?
By using Singapore SG Arrival Card Online is one of the basic entry requirements to visit Singapore.
How does the applicant prove the purpose of their travel while applying for Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
The applicant must prove the purpose of travel by presenting a valid passport, valid accommodation booking, Travel information, and Contact information.
Does the applicant need to visit the Singapore Consulate to get their Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
No. Upon approval, Click2Visas will send the applicant their SG Arrival card via email in PDF format.
Can anyone apply for the visa Singapore SG Arrival Card Online?
No. Only citizens from eligible countries can apply for the Singapore SG Arrival Card Online. Use the visa widget to see whether you qualify for the Singapore SG Arrival Card Online.
Does the applicant need to apply for the Singapore SG Arrival Card online before arriving?
Yes, all travelers need to have a valid Singapore SG Arrival Card Online before traveling to Singapore.
Does the applicant have to enter the exact arrival date specified in their Singapore SG Arrival Card Online application?
Yes. SG Arrival Card within fourteen days before the date of your arrival in Singapore.
Does obtaining the Singapore SG Arrival Card Online guarantee the applicant entry into Australia?
No. The Singapore SG Arrival Card Online is just one of the entry requirements. It’s up to Singapore immigration authorities to allow entry to a traveler upon arrival.
Where is the embassy of Singapore located in the United States of America?