Renew Passport to Inbound UAE

To apply for a U.S. passport renewal you must be able to submit your most recent 10-year adult U.S. passport, which must be undamaged and issued within the past 15 years. Child passports cannot be renewed. It will be better to renew your passport approximately nine months before it expires

Renew Passport to Inbound UAE

To apply for a U.S. passport renewal you must be able to submit your most recent 10-year adult U.S. passport, which must be undamaged and issued within the past 15 years. Child passports cannot be renewed. It will be better to renew your passport approximately nine months before it expires

To provide information regarding your eligibility & applicable fees, please select your citizenship.

Request ID -

Total Due

US Passport Renewal FAQ

Passport Renewal is an updated legal document with a new expiration date. A renewed passport allows the holder to continue traveling to other countries. It is important to renew the passport early, as most countries require that a traveler's passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from the time they enter their country. The best way to renew a passport being a US citizen would be through the electronic procedure. It is hustle free and less time consuming. Click2visas helps you in processing the renewal of your passport in an accurate and appropriate way.

Department of state form ds82 u.s. passport renewal application for eligible individuals

No. If you renew your passport using Form DS-82, your application will not be approved by the approval facilities. Acceptance facilities for renewing your passport should never charge you a $35 fee. These locations can only charge you a $35 fee if you use Form DS-11 to apply. In your application for renewal (Form DS-82), you must mail it yourself. It can be frustrating to mail your Form DS-82 as some post offices are also passport acceptance facilities. However, your Form DS-82 renewal application and supporting documentation should not be checked by postal employees until you mail it. Using a trackable distribution system, we suggest using USPS to submit your Form DS-82 and supporting documents. Do not use UPS, FedEx, or DHL because a Post Office (PO) box addresses that you need to deliver your Form DS-82 and supporting documents.

Yeah. Yes. If you have a passport book and are entitled to use Form DS-82, you can apply for a passport card to be renewed by post, even if it is your first passport card.

Yeah. Yes. For you to renew it, your passport does not have to expire. If both a valid passport book and a passport card are renewed, you must present both documents. For example, if you can request a passport book, but you have lost your passport card, the passport card cannot be renewed. You must request the exact document you want to renew if you wish to renew either a valid book or a card. We suggest renewing your passport well in advance of any scheduled international trip, even though it is only valid for a few months. Some countries require your passport to be valid for at least six months after your travel date.

Yes, but within the last 15 years, the passport must have been released. Besides, you must have a passport in your possession; it cannot be lost, you must be 16 years of age or older when a passport is issued, and it must have been issued in your current name, or you must have legal evidence of a change of name.

Yeah. Yes. Your old passport is not valid for international travel until you obtain your new passport. However, you can also use a visa if your old passport is linked to a valid visa. In this scenario, you must fly with both your new and your old passport.

If you are $2,500 or more behind in child support payments, you will not get a passport.   What are the documents required to renew your passport?

  1. Expired Passport
  2. Photograph
  3. Names change document (If applicable)

Passport Book Only: In two different mailings, you can obtain your newly issued passport and citizenship papers. If you don't receive a second mailing within 10 business days of receiving the first, please contact the National Passport Information Center (NPIC). Passport card only: You can obtain your newly issued passport card and your citizenship documents in two different mailings. If you don't receive a second mailing within 10 business days of receiving the first, please contact NPIC. Everything we submit is a passport card via First Class Mail. Passport Book and Card: Three different mailings may be sent to you; one with your citizenship papers, one with your newly issued passport book, and one with your newly issued passport card. If you don't receive the second or third mailing within 10 business days of the previous mailing, please contact NPIC.

The number on the document would vary from your previous passport when you obtain your new passport.

For various reasons, passport applications can be refused or rejected. Missing the appropriate documentation is the most common explanation - whether the birth certificate (if required), proper photos, the correct fee, or the itinerary are missing. For the following purposes, passports may also be denied:

  • Unpaid child support
  • Outstanding felony/criminal warrant (not including civil offenses or parking tickets)
  • Previous felony conviction banning foreign travel

Please be aware that, at their discretion, the Department of State has the right to request additional documents.

Many who travel often are also asked for a second passport. If you are unable to wait for a visa to be issued, you can apply for a second passport to fly at the same time when obtaining a visa for your next destination. Another justification for applying for a second passport is for travelers who have Israeli stamps in their current passport but still have to travel to countries where you will be barred from entering any proof of travel to Israel. Upon acceptance, second passports are normally issued for only two years but can be extended.

Yes, the Department of Statein US will return the older, canceled passport in most situations. The decision to return a canceled passport, is solely at the discretion of the State Department. The Department of State will typically destroy the passport if the passport is damaged, rather than return it.

You need to be a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization or be an eligible U.S. national to get a U.S. passport. Your existing or expired U.S. passport may be extended unless your passport is:

  • Issued before your 16th birthday
  • Isuued 15 years or more ago
  • Damaged, lost, or robbed
  • You changed the name and you don't have a legal record to prove your legal name change, such as a marriage license.

If any of these are valid, your passport will not be renewed. Instead, using Form DS-11, you must apply in person for a new passport.

Renew your passport nine months or so before it expires. As some countries require passports to remain valid for up to 6 months after travel, check the expiry date. Also, if you don't fulfill this condition, some airlines do not allow you to board. Check the "large book" box at the top of your passport application to obtain a larger passport book with 52 pages if you fly regularly.

Contact the Center for National Passport Information. The Customer Service Representative will confirm the date in ehich your passport mailed to you and the address to which it was sent From the date your passport was released, you have 90 days to report that you have not obtained it yet. You will be required to reapply and present the full passport fee if you do not disclose it within 90 days.

Some countries demand that you have two to four blank pages on your passport. If this condition is not met, some airlines won't allow you to board.

No, you're not able. The new passport must be obtained by mail by applicants who require additional pages in their valid passports. Applicants can choose a 28-page or 52-page book within the United States.

Yes, applicant need to provide to apply for renewal of a U.S. passport, If you have one. You will experience a delay in processing and/or rejection of your passport application if you fail to provide the details. You will also be subject to a levy of $500 enforced by the IRS under Internal Revenue Code Section 6039E (26 U.S.C. 6039E).

If you want to apply for a U.S. passport, and you do not have a Social Security number, you will need to send a declaration, signed and dated, containing the sentence, "I declare that the following is true and correct under punishment of perjury under the laws of the United States of America: the Social Security Administration has never issued me a Social Security number."

If you request a U.S. passport application and do not have a Social Security number, your passport application's processing will be delayed or rejected.

Yeah, it must be in color for your picture. There would be no acceptance of a black and white picture.

Your photo must have been taken and must represent your current appearance within 6 months of submitting your application.

The picture must be exactly 2 x 2 inches long (51 x 51 mm).

You must face the camera directly. There will be no approval of profile shots or display picture. With both eyes open and squarely facing the camera, the face should be neutral. There would be no acceptance of images of exaggerated expression

From the bottom of your chin to the top of your scalp, your head should be between 1 inch and 1-3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm). If you send a digital image, the head should be between 50 percent and 69 percent of the image's total height, from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin, including the hair.

Passport issuing authority will not consider copied or digitally scanned images of official documents as valid. Moreover,appearance of applicant must not be digitally enhanced or changed.

Only if your appearance has drastically changed from what is in your picture. It does not constitute a drastic change to grow a beard or dye your hair. If you can still recognize your current passport from a snapshot, you do not need to apply for a new passport. If you have a new passport, you will have to apply for it if:

  • Undergoing major facial surgery or trauma
  • Multiple/large facial piercings or tattoos applied or removed.
  • Subjected to a considerable amount of weight loss or gain
  • Made a shift towards gender

You can wear piercings and jewelry and reveal your tattoos. Significant parts of your face should not be blocked by jewelry and piercings. Permanent tattoos are also ideal for your image and do not need to be hidden.