Precise details on ETA Visa to New Zealand
New Zealand is a hotspot for high-octane activities. Outdoor activities include whitewater rafting, luging, jet boating, heli-skiing, skydiving, hiking, and mountain biking, and the nation is home to one of the world's highest bungee leaps.
The country's various lodgings range from small bed-and-breakfast inns and eco-lodges to some of the world's most opulent hotels, making holidays appealing.
What is an ETA Visa to New Zealand?
The ETA Visa to New Zealand visa is a short-term visa granted for travelers interested in tourism and business. This is allowed to selected nationalities only.
Which nationalities are eligible for the ETA Visa to New Zealand?
The following nationals are eligible for the ETA Visa to New Zealand:
- The People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, Republic of Angola, Benin
- Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Republic of Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad
- Comoros, Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea
- Ethiopia (East Africa), Gabonese Republic, Gambia (West Africa), Republic of Ghana
- Guinea (West Africa), Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Kenya (East Africa), Lesotho, Liberia
- Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Republic of Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco
- Republic of Mozambique, Namibia (Southwest Africa), Niger, Nigeria
- Republic of Rwanda, Republic of Senegal, Republic of Seychelles
- Sierra Leone (West Africa), Somali Republic, South Africa, South Sudan
- Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Republic of Uganda, Zambia
- Zimbabwe, Central African Republic, Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the, and Sao Tome and Principe.
- Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados (Caribbean island)
- Belize, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Caribbean island), Dominican Republic
- El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama
- Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Republic of Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus
- Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French Republic
- Federal Republic of Germany, Greece, Holy See, Republic of Hungary
- Iceland (Nordic island nation) Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein
- Republic of Lithuania, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Macedonia
- Malta, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway
- Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia
- Kingdom of Spain, Kingdom of Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the United Kingdom.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon
- Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Palestinian Territory, Turkey
- United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Canada, the United Mexican States, and the US.
- Fiji, Republic of Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Republic of Nauru
- Palau, Independent State of Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- Argentine Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, The Republic of Ecuador
- Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, the Eastern Republic of Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Afghanistan, People's Republic of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Negara Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia
- Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Philippines
- Singapore, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
Which nationalities are exempt from the ETA Visa to New Zealand?
How much does it cost to get an ETA Visa to New Zealand?
The New Zealand visa cost varies depending on your nationality and the nature of your visit, which ranges from 12 NZD and 47 NZD. Please use our visa widget to find out the cost of the visa for your specific nationality.
How long does it take to obtain an ETA Visa to New Zealand?
An ETA Visa to New Zealand Visa application may take three days. The applicant must apply once the travel plan is confirmed.
How long is an ETA Visa to New Zealand good for?
An ETA Visa to New Zealand is valid for twelve months from the date of issue.
What is the maximum number of days I can stay in New Zealand with an ETA Visa to New Zealand?
The maximum number of days you can stay in New Zealand is three to six months, depending upon your country.
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the ETA Visa to New Zealand?
A passport should have at least three months’ validity at the time the application is made for the granting of ETA Visa to New Zealand.
What else does the applicant need to travel using ETA Visa to New Zealand?
For ETA Visa to New Zealand, when you check-in, you’ll be asked to present your travel ticket, and you must have a Proof of at least NZ $1,000 for each month of your stay is needed.
Can the applicant enter New Zealand with an ETA Visa to New Zealand at any port of entry?
Applicant can enter New Zealand using ETA Visa to New Zealand through any of the international airports in New Zealand.
Can the traveler apply for the ETA Visa to New Zealand while in New Zealand?
No. The ETA Visa to New Zealand must be obtained prior to your entry into New Zealand.
Does the traveler need to carry the ETA Visa to New Zealand with them?
An ETA Visa to New Zealand offers travel authorization to and from New Zealand and is connected to your passport electronically. Therefore, you don't need to bring a printed copy of your New Zealand ETA visa.
If the applicant is traveling with children, are they required to apply for the ETA Visa to New Zealand as well?
Yes. A child’s passport must be valid for at least the next six months after the date of arrival in New Zealand.
Can I work under a New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
No. A New Zealand Visa for US Citizens is not valid for employment. You must apply for a regular visa in order to work in New Zealand.
What does a traveler with two passports require to apply New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenship must choose which nationality and passport to use for their trip, which utilizes New Zealand Visa for US Citizens.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country, while applying for New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
Yes. However, travelers applying for a New Zealand Visa for US Citizens must apply using the passport of the United States.
Can the applicant apply online for a New Zealand Visa for US Citizens, if they do not have a valid passport, but a temporary travel document?
No. You cannot apply online if you do not have a valid passport from the United States of America with at least six months’ validity.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive the New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
No. The applicant will receive an electronic visa, which does not require anything to be stamped prior to travel. All visas are sent via email. The applicant may print out a copy of their visa before they travel and bring it with them to the port of entry.
What type of activities does the New Zealand Visa for US Citizens allow?
When using a New Zealand Visa for US Citizens, you can make use of tourist or business activities.
How does the applicant prove the purpose of their travel, while applying for New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
The applicant must prove the purpose of travel by presenting the hotel accommodation to prove the purpose of the trip.
Does the applicant need to visit the New Zealand Consulate to get their New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
No. Upon approval, Click2Visas will send the applicant their ETA via email in PDF format.
Can anyone apply for the visa New Zealand Visa for US Citizens online?
No. Citizens from the United States of America can apply for the New Zealand Visa for US Citizens. Use the visa widget to see who else qualify for the ETA Visa to New Zealand.
Does the applicant need to apply for the New Zealand Visa for US Citizens before arriving?
Yes, all US Citizens travelers need to have a valid New Zealand Visa for US Citizens before traveling to New Zealand.
Does the applicant have to enter New Zealand on the exact date of arrival specified in their application for New Zealand Visa for US Citizens?
No. The validity period of New Zealand Visa for US Citizens begins from the date of arrival specified on their application. The traveler can enter New Zealand on any date within the validity period.
Does obtaining the New Zealand Visa for US Citizens guarantee the applicant entry into New Zealand?
No. The New Zealand Visa for US Citizens is just a landing authorization. It’s up to New Zealand’s immigration authorities to allow entry to a traveler upon arrival.
Where is the embassy of New Zealand located in the United States of America?