Get Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova in simple steps
Beauty of Moldova
The world is finally catching on to the allure of this small country sandwiched between Romania and Ukraine. Moldova was famously dubbed the world's least happy place in a best-selling book in 2008, but it's now better known for its unspoiled countryside and excellent wine tours. Moldova, as one of Europe's least-visited countries, retains some of its off-the-beaten-path allure. However, this is rapidly changing as low-cost flights from Western Europe take off.
What are the requirements to get Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
To obtain an entry permit online, you must first meet Moldova visa requirements.
Foreign nationals must have the following items when applying for a Moldova visa online:
- Passport issued by a country that qualifies
- The applicant's most recent photograph
- Proof of lodging with dates that correspond to the traveler's arrival and departure from Moldova
- Return or onward travel ticket
- Medical insurance documentation
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of the stay (bank statement)
What is a Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova is a short-term visa granted for tourism reasons. This type of visa is only granted for recreation and sightseeing.
Which nationalities are eligible for the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The following nationalities are eligible for the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova:
- Algeria(North African country), Angola(Southern African nation), Benin,
- Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde,
- Central African Republic(Central Africa), Republic of Chad, Comoros,
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Cote d'Ivoire,
- Republic of Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon,
- Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea(West Africa), Guinea-Bissau, Kenya(East Africa),
- Lesotho(Southern Africa), Liberia, State of Libya, Republic of Madagascar,
- Malawi, Republic of Mali, Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Morocco,
- Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe,
- Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland,
- Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Belize, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica
- Kingdom of Bahrain, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq,
- Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories,
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen
- Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Uruguay
- The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan Country,
- The Republic of India, Republic of Maldives, Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal,
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
- Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea,
- Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
Which nationalities are exempt from the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The following nationalities are exempt from the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova:
- Antigua and Barbuda(Caribbean country), Bahamas (Caribbean country),
- Barbados (Barbados), Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala,
- Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis(Caribbean Country),
- Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines (Caribbean Country)
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Albania (Balkan Country), Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium,
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria (Balkan Country), Republic of Croatia,
- Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic (Czechia), Denmark (Scandinavian country),
- Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See, Hungary (Central Europe),
- Iceland (Nordic island nation), Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
- Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Principality of Monaco,
- Montenegro(Balkan country), Netherlands (northwestern Europe),
- Kingdom of Norway, Republic of Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino,
- Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia (Central Europe), Spain,
- Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
- Australia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Zealand, Palau,
- Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Canada, Mexico, United States of America
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela
- Brunei, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Timor-Leste
How much does it cost to get Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The cost of a Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova is listed below:
||Moldova government charges
||Click2Visas Service cost
To find out the exact cost, use the Click2Visas widget.
How long does it take to obtain a Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova request processing time for issuing an e-visa is no more than ten calendar days from the completed date of application.
How long is a Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova good for?
A Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova is granted for 180 calendar days from the date of the issue.
What is the maximum number of days I can stay in Moldova with a Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova requires the traveler to remain in Moldova for 90 days. That involves the arrival day and the departure day.
What conditions must the applicant's passport meet for the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The applicant's passport was issued in the last ten years, and it should be valid for three months, at least from the date of departure from Moldova. Within the passport, the day, month, and year of birth are required. The applicant would not be able to apply for an e-visa if all of the fields are unavailable.
What else does the applicant need to travel to Moldova using the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
For Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova, the following documents are needed:
- A recent Photo, color photo 35mm x 45mm.
- Travel document (passport) issued over the past ten years, valid for at least three months after the Travel date of departure from the Republic of Moldova territory.
- A round-trip ticket valid up to the destination
- During the stay in Moldova, proof of the existence of support means.
- Travel medical insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- The touristic itinerary
Can I enter Moldova with the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova at any port of entry?
You are allowed to enter Moldova using Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova through any international airports in Moldova.
Can the traveler apply for the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova while in Moldova?
No. The Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova must be obtained before you enter Moldova.
Does the traveler need to carry the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova with them?
The traveler should carry a copy of the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova with them at entry into Moldova.
If the applicant is traveling with children, are they required to apply for the Tourist E-Visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
Yes. A child's passport must be valid for at least three months beyond the intended date of leaving the territory of Moldova.
Can I work under a Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
No. A Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova is not valid for employment. You must apply for a regular visa to work in Moldova.
What is required of a traveler with two passports applying for Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenships must choose which nationality and passport to use on their trip.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country while applying for Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
Yes. However, travelers applying for a Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova must apply using the passport of the eligible country.
Can the applicant apply online for a Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova if they do not have a valid passport but a temporary travel document?
No. You cannot apply online if you do not have a valid travel document from a qualifying country with just a minimum validity of three months from the date of departure from Moldova.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive the Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
No. The applicant will receive an electronic visa, which requires anything to be stamped before travel. All visas are sent via email. The applicant should print out a copy of their visa before they travel and bring it to the port of entry.
What type of activities does the Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova allow?
When using a Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova, you can use it for recreation/sightseeing.
How does the applicant prove the purpose of their travel while applying for Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
The applicant must prove the purpose of travel by presenting a valid passport, valid accommodation booking, return flight ticket, and travel itinerary.
Does the applicant need to visit the Moldova Consulate to get their Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova?
No. it is an electronic visa. Click2Visas can send a Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova in PDF format for e-visa applicants.
Can anyone apply for the Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova online?
No. Only citizens from qualifying nations may apply for a Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova. To see your qualifications for an e-visa, use the visa widget.
Does the applicant need to apply for the Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova before arriving?
All travelers need to have a valid Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova before traveling to Moldova.
Does the applicant have to enter Moldova on the exact date specified in their Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova application?
No, the validity period of the Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova begins from the date specified on their application. The traveler can enter Moldova on any date within this period.
Does obtaining the Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova guarantee the applicant entry into Moldova?
No. The Tourist E-visa Multiple Entry Moldova is just a landing authorization. It's up to Moldova's customs authorities to allow entry to a traveler upon arrival.
Where is the embassy of Moldova located in the United States of America?