Guidelines to obtain Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar
Tourism in Madagascar:
When we think of Madagascar, we think of animated movies and lemurs, but this island nation is much more than that. The country is located off the coast of Southeast Africa and is breathtakingly beautiful. This world's fourth-largest island is home to many incredible attractions as well as flora and fauna that are worth seeing.
What is Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
The Visa Madagascar is a short-term visa for tourist purposes offered by Madagascar.
Which nationalities are eligible for the Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
The following nationalities are eligible for the Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar:
- The people's Democratic Republic of Algeria, Republic of Angola, Benin,
- Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Republic of Cameroon, Cape Verde,
- Chad, Comoros, Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea,
- Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabonese Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau,
- Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Republic of Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius,
- Morocco, Republic of Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion,
- Republic of Rwanda, Republic of Senegal, Republic of Seychelles, Sierra Leone,
- Somali Republic, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo,
- Tunisia, Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Central African Republic,
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the, and Sao Tome and Principe.
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize,
- Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique,
- Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago,
- US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Republic of Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria,
- Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French Republic,
- Federal Republic of Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See, Republic of Hungary,
- Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova,
- Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
- San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Kingdom of Spain,
- Kingdom of Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, and the United Kingdom.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan,
- Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Palestinian Territory,
- Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Bermuda, Canada, the United Mexican States, and the United States of America.
- American Samoa, Australia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati,
- Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand,
- Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- Argentine Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, French Guiana, Guyana,
- Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, the Eastern Republic of the Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Afghanistan, People's Republic of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia,
- Myanmar, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore,
- South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
What is the cost of a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
The cost of a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar is listed below:
||Madagascar government charges
||35 EUR to 40 EUR
||Click2visas Service cost
To find out the exact cost, use the Click2visas widget.
How long does it take to obtain a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
A minimum of 3 days is necessary to process a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar application. However, you are advised to apply once your travel plan is confirmed.
What is the validity period of Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
A Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar is valid for 90 days, and you may enter Madagascar at any time within the validity period. Note that Madagascar Tourist E-Visa Single Entry will be issued to all eligible nationalities only.
What is the maximum number of days a traveler is allowed to stay with a Visa Madagascar?
With a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar, the maximum number of days a visitor can stay in Madagascar is 30 days.
What conditions must the applicant's passport meet for the Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
To apply for a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar, an applicant should have a passport with at least six months validity from arrival in Madagascar.
What are the other documents needed by the applicant while applying for Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
For Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar, the following documents are needed:
- Scanned copy of passport bio page showing the photograph and details.
- Hotel Reservation Proof (For Selected Nationalities).
- Copy of two-way air ticket.
Are the international airports in Madagascar valid ports of entry for a traveler carrying a Visa Madagascar?
Yes. If you possess a valid Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar, you will be allowed to enter Madagascar through one of the following international airports.
- Antananarivo, Toamasina, Tulear, Sainte Marie, Nosy Be Fascene, Majuna, Fort Dauphin, Antsiranana.
While staying in Madagascar, can the traveler apply for a Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar using the online system?
No. The Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar must be obtained before you enter Madagascar.
Is it necessary to carry the Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar while visiting or entering Madagascar?
The traveler should carry a copy of the e-Visa with them at the time of entry into Madagascar. At the port of entry, immigration control officers can verify your e-Visa in their system. However, travelers are advised to keep their e-Visa with them either as a softcopy (on tablet pc, smartphone, etc.) or as a hardcopy in case of any failure in the system.
If the applicant is traveling with children, are they required to apply for the Tourist Single Entry Visa Madagascar?
Yes. All travelers, including children, need to lodge a separate e-visa application with their passports. All their passports must be valid for at least the next six months after the date of arrival in Madagascar.
Can a visitor work under a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
No. A Madagascar Visa for US Citizens is not valid for employment. You must apply for a regular work visa to engage in employment in Madagascar.
While applying for a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens, what is required from a traveler with two passports?
First, a traveler with dual or multiple citizenships must choose which nationality and passport to use to visit Madagascar using a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country while applying for a single-entry tourist e-visa?
Yes. However, travelers applying for a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens must apply using the passport of the eligible country.
Can the traveler apply for a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens online if they do not have a valid passport but a temporary travel document?
Yes. However, travelers applying for Madagascar Visas must apply using the passport of the eligible country.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive the Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
No. The applicant will receive an electronic visa via email, which does not require stamped before travel. The applicant should keep their e-Visa with them either as a softcopy or as a hardcopy and bring it to the port of entry.
What types of activities are allowed for the tourist to own a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
A Madagascar Visa for US Citizens allows you to do tourism in Madagascar.
What must the traveler do to prove the purpose of their travel while applying for a Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
The applicant must prove the purpose of travel by presenting the flight ticket, supporting documents, or any other documents to prove the purpose of the trip.
Does the applicant need to visit the Madagascar Consulate to get their Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
No. The applicant does not need to visit the Madagascar consulate to get their Madagascar Visa for US Citizens. Upon approval, Click2Visas will send their e-visa to the applicant via email in PDF format.
Can anyone apply for the Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
No. Only citizens from eligible countries can apply for the Madagascar Visa for US Citizens. Use our visa widget to see whether you qualify for a single-entry tourist e-visa.
Does the applicant need to apply for the Madagascar Visa for US Citizens before arriving?
Yes, all travelers need to have a valid Madagascar Visa for US Citizens before traveling to Madagascar.
Does the applicant have to enter Madagascar on the exact date specified in their application for Madagascar Visa for US Citizens?
No, the validity period of the Madagascar Visa for US Citizens begins from the date specified on their application. The traveler can enter Madagascar on any date within this period.
Does obtaining the Madagascar Visa for US Citizens guarantee the applicant's entry into Madagascar?
No. The Madagascar Visa for US Citizens is just landing permission. Upon arrival, it is up to the customs authority of Madagascar to allow a traveler entry.
Where is the embassy of Madagascar located in the United States of America?