Guidelines to obtain Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan
An Excellent summary of Business E-visa for Kyrgyzstan:
Today, the Kyrgyz Republic is a party to bilateral agreements with more than 20 countries on mutual assistance, opportunities, and investment security (capital spending). Free economic zones offer the exporting and importing companies special customs privileges. The Kyrgyz Republic provides favorable conditions for the growth of enterprises in the region. The Kyrgyz Republic is considered the most democratic and open society in Central Asia and one of the internationally most open economies. The Kyrgyzstan Business e-Visa is the official travel document the foreigners need to enter Kyrgyzstan for business purposes.
What is a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
Travelers can use this Visa for business purposes only. The system is designed to help travelers avoid consulate visits to deliver the documents and the visa forms. Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan can be applied online.
Which nationalities are eligible for a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
The following nationalities are eligible for the Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan.
- Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Comoros,
- Congo, the Democratic Republic of Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti,
- Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea-Bissau,
- Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mauritius,
- Namibia, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Somalia, South Africa,
- Tanzania, Zambia, Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Burundi,
- Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Republic of the Gambia,
- Ghana, Guinea, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria,
- Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland,
- Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
- Lao People's Democratic Republic.
- The Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Cuba,
- Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis,
- Saint Lucia, Honduras, Nicaragua, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados,
- Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Antigua, and Barbuda
- Albania, Cyprus, Macedonia, Romania, Bulgaria.
- Iraq, Palestinian Territory, Syria, Yemen, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon.
- Kiribati, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Solomon Islands,
- Tonga, Vanuatu, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Tuvalu
- Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Peru, Suriname.
- Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Sri Lanka
- China, Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste, Thailand,
- Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, North Korea, Vietnam,
Which nationalities are exempt from the Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
- Kazakhstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan.
- Principality of Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Kingdom of Belgium,
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,
- Finland, French Republic, Federal Republic of Germany, Greece, Holy See,
- Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Principality of Monaco,
- Montenegro, Kingdom of Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
- San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Kingdom of Spain,
- Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Georgia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
- Canada and the United States of America.
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile.
- Brunei, Mongolia, Singapore, South Korea.
How much does it cost the traveler to get a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
The cost of a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan is listed below:
||Kyrgyzstan government charges
||Click2visas Service cost
To find out the exact cost, use the Click2visas widget.
How far in advance should the traveler plan to obtain a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
An application for a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan can take 120 hours for processing. Applicants are recommended to apply after confirmation of their travel schedule.
How long is a Business e-visa to Kyrgyzstan valid?
A Business e-visa to Kyrgyzstan is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. The Visa may be extended only equal period.
What is the maximum number of days I can stay in Kyrgyzstan with a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
The maximum number of days you can stay in Kyrgyzstan is 60 Days.
What conditions must the applicant's Passport need to meet for a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
The Passport of visitors who are planning to visit Kyrgyzstan using the Kyrgyzstan visa for US citizens and others need to have at least six months validity.
What else does the applicant need to travel to Kyrgyzstan using a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
For Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan, it is advisable to carry the following documents with you:
- Valid Passport for at least six months Longer than the Period of Stay and should contain a minimum of 2 free Pages.
- Digital photo to attach to your e-application.
- Written invitation by Kyrgyz Republic's state body or written invitation from a legal entity registered in Kyrgyz Republic territory (with the indication of the stay duration) with the documents certifying the nature of the business trip.
- Certificate of registration in the Kyrgyz Republic's justice authority.
- Founder's agreement of an organization.
- Charter of an organization.
- Tax authority certificates on lack of debt.
- Public fund certificates on lack of debt.
Which are the valid ports of entry in Kyrgyzstan for an applicant using a Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
The applicant can enter Kyrgyzstan by using the Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan at the following international airports.
- Manas airport and Osh-airport.
Can a traveler in Kyrgyzstan apply for Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan?
No. The Kyrgyzstan Business E-visa must be obtained before entering Kyrgyzstan if the traveler in Kyrgyzstan and holding a valid Business E-visa to Kyrgyzstan can extend their Visa once.
Does the traveler need to carry a Kyrgyzstan visa with them while entering Kyrgyzstan?
During the time of entry into Kyrgyzstan, travelers must bring an E visa printout from Kyrgyzstan and the support documents listed. Traveling without the stated documents could lead to refusal of entry to Kyrgyzstan.
If the applicant is traveling with children, are they required to apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa?
Yes, every traveler, irrespective of age, needs to apply for an e-Visa. A child's Passport must be valid for at least the next six months after the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
Can a traveler work by using a Kyrgyzstan visa?
With a Kyrgyzstan visa, travelers are not allowed to establish residence in Kyrgyzstan or carry out any paying work.
What is required of a traveler with two passports to obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa?
Travelers with dual or multiple nationalities must choose the nationality and Passport, which is eligible for obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country while applying for a Kyrgyzstan visa?
Yes, Travelers applying for a Kyrgyzstan visa can apply while living in another country. However, they have to register using the qualifying country's Passport.
Can the applicant apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa if they do not have a valid passport but a temporary travel document?
No. If you do not have a valid passport from a qualifying country with a validity of at least six months, you cannot apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive a Kyrgyzstan visa?
No. The applicant will be given an e-visa, which does not require stamped before travel. All visas are sent via email. The applicant should print out a copy of their Visa before they travel and bring it with them to the port of entry.
What types of activities does a Kyrgyzstan visa allow?
The visitor is entertained to engage in regular business activities such as attending a conference, conducting business meetings using a Kyrgyzstan visa.
How does the applicant prove the purpose of their travel while applying for a Kyrgyzstan visa?
The applicant must clarify travel intentions by including a Written invitation by Kyrgyz Republic's state body or a Written invitation from a legal entity registered in Kyrgyz Republic territory (with the indication of the stay duration) with the documents which certify the essence of the business trip.
Does the applicant need to visit the Kyrgyzstan consulate to get their Kyrgyzstan visa?
No, the applicant needs not to visit the Kyrgyzstan consulate. Click2Visas will give you the approved E-visa via the email address issued by the applicant for the Kyrgyzstan visa.
Can anyone apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online?
No. Only nationals of qualifying countries may apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa. Please use our visa widget to verify whether you are a Kyrgyzstan visa qualifier.
Does the applicant need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa before arriving?
Yes, before traveling, all travelers must have a valid Kyrgyzstan visa.
Does the applicant have to enter Kyrgyzstan on the exact date specified in their application for a Kyrgyzstan visa?
Yes, a Kyrgyzstan visa is valid within 60 days from the date of issue.
Does obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa guarantee the applicant's entry into Kyrgyzstan?
No. The Kyrgyzstan visa is simply an authorization to travel. It is up to the Kyrgyzstan immigration authority to allow a traveler to enter Kyrgyzstan upon arrival.
Where is the embassy of Kyrgyzstan located in the United States of America?