How to obtain Tourist Single Entry Kenya visa online?
A detailed review of Kenya visa online
Kenya is one of the few places in the world where you can see exotic wildlife in its natural habitat. This is a region of dramatic contrasts and exceptional wildlife on display, and incredible beauty and variety of landscapes. Kenya provides scenic safari tours, pristine beach lounging, and a diverse range of sporting activities with an endless list of adventures.
What is a Kenya visa online?
The Kenya visa online is a short-term visa granted for tourism reasons. This form of visa is only granted for recreation, sightseeing.
Which nationalities are eligible for the Kenya visa online?
The following nationalities are eligible for the Kenya visa online:
- People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Burundi,
- Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo,
- Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Republic of Djibouti,
- Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Reunion, Rwanda,
- Sao Tome and Principe, Somali Republic, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan,
- Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize,
- British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica,
- Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala,
- Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua,
- Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,
- Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago and US Virgin Islands.
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Republic of Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
- French Republic, Federal Republic of Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See,
- Republic of Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania,
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova,
- Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
- San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Kingdom of Spain,
- Kingdom of Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel,
- Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories,
- Qatar, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Bermuda, Canada, the United Mexican States, and the United States of America.
- American Samoa, Australia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam,
- Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia,
- New Zealand, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
- Argentine Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia,
- The Republic of Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay,
- Peru, Suriname, the Eastern Republic of Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia,
- Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Taiwan,
- Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
Which nationalities are exempt from the Kenya visa online?
The following nationalities are exempted from Kenya visa online:
- Botswana, Burundi, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho,
- Malawi, Mauritius, Namibia, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone,
- Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe South African Nationals are exempted for up to 30 days.
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados (Caribbean island), Belize,
- Dominica (Caribbean island), Grenada, Jamaica (Caribbean island),
- Saint Kitts and Nevis (Caribbean island), Saint Lucia (Caribbean island),
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad, and Tobago
- Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Maldives and Malaysia Nationals are exempted for up to 30 days.
- Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Singapore
Which nationalities are eligible for 30 days exemption of the Kenya visa online?
Malaysia and South Africa nationals are eligible for 30 days exemption of the Kenya visa online. If you want to stay for more than the specified period, you need a visa to travel.
How much does it cost to get a Kenya visa online?
The cost of a Tourist E-visa Single Entry to Kenya Online is listed below:
||Kenya government charges
||Click2visas Service cost
To find out the exact cost, use the Click2visas widget.
How long does it take to obtain a Kenya visa online?
The Kenya visa online application may take two business days for processing. The applicant must apply once the travel plan is confirmed.
How long is a Kenya visa online good for?
A Kenya visa online is valid for 90 days from the first arrival in Kenya. A single entry will be allowed within the e-Visa validity period stamped on the passport.
What is the maximum number of days I can stay in Kenya with a Kenya visa online?
The maximum number of days you can stay in Kenya is six months in each visit. Suppose you submit yourself to immigration control at the port of entry. In that case, you will be provided with a stay duration of no more than 90 days, which can be extended to another 90 days at the immigration headquarters.
What conditions must the applicant's passport meet for the Kenya visa online?
A passport should have at least six months of validity when the application is made to grant the Kenya visa online. The passport should have at least one blank page for stamps from the immigration officer.
What else does the applicant need to travel to Kenya using the Kenya visa online?
For the Kenya visa online, the following documents are needed:
- Valid travel document (Passport) with a validity of not less than six months. And at least One Blank page in the holder's passport.
- Color Photographs must be taken within the past six months, showing your current appearance.
- A Return Ticket
- Hotel bookings
- Travel itinerary (Information about places to visit when traveling to Kenya as a tourist)
Can I enter Kenya with the Kenya visa online at any port of entry?
You may arrive at any of 11 designated airports: JKIA Nairobi, Wajir Airport, Wilson Airport Nairobi, MIA Mombasa, KIA Kisumu, Malindi Airport, Lamu Airport, EIA Eldoret, Garissa Airstrip, Lokichogio Airport, Isiolo Airport.
Can the traveler apply for the Kenya visa online while in Kenya?
No. The Kenya visa online must be obtained before you enter Kenya.
Does the traveler need to carry the Kenya visa online with them?
The traveler should carry a copy of the Kenya visa online with them when entry into Kenya.
If the applicant is traveling with children, are they required to apply for the Kenya tourist visa?
Yes. A child's passport must be valid for at least the next six months after the date of arrival in Kenya.
Can I work under a Kenya tourist visa?
No. a Kenya tourist visa is not valid for employment. You must apply for a regular visa to work in Kenya.
What is required of a traveler with two passports applying for a Kenya tourist visa?
Travelers with dual or multiple citizenships must choose which nationality and passport to use on their trip.
Can a traveler have a passport of an eligible country and live in another country while applying for a Kenya tourist visa?
Yes. However, travelers applying for a visa to Kenya from the USA must apply using the passport of the eligible country.
Can the applicant apply online for a Kenya tourist visa if they do not have a valid passport but a temporary travel document?
No. You cannot apply online if you have a valid passport from an eligible country with at least six months of validity.
Does the applicant have to submit a physical passport to receive the Kenya tourist visa?
No. The applicant will receive an electronic visa, which requires anything to be stamped before travel. All visas are sent via email. The applicant should print out a copy of their visa before they travel and bring it to the port of entry. At the point of entry, the Kenya e-visa should be presented to an immigration officer who then grants permission to enter the Republic of Kenya by stamping the holder's passport.
What type of activities does the Kenya tourist visa allow?
When using a Kenya tourist visa, you can use it for tourism reasons.
How does the applicant prove the purpose of their travel while applying for the Kenya tourist visa?
The applicant must prove the purpose of travel by presenting a valid passport, hotel booking, and travel itinerary.
Does the applicant need to visit the Kenya Consulate to get their Kenya tourist visa?
No. Upon approval, Click2Visas will send the applicant their Kenya tourist visa via email in PDF format.
Can anyone apply for the Kenya tourist visa online?
No. Only citizens from eligible countries can apply for the Kenya tourist visa. Use our visa widget to see you qualify for the Kenya tourist visa.
Does the applicant need to apply for the Kenya tourist visa before arriving?
Yes, all travelers need to have a valid Kenya tourist visa before traveling to Kenya.
Does the applicant have to enter Kenya on the exact date specified in their application for a Kenya tourist visa?
No, the validity period of the Kenya tourist visa begins from the date specified on their application. The traveler can enter Kenya on any date within this period.
Does obtaining the Kenya tourist visa guarantee the applicant's entry into Kenya?
No. The Kenya tourist visa is just a landing authorization. It's up to Kenya's customs authorities to allow entry to a traveler upon arrival.
Where is the Embassy of Kenya located in the United States of America?