Latest details on Vietnamese visa application form
Vietnam is well-known for its bustling cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and Instagram-worthy tourist destinations such as Ha Long Bay, the Mekong Delta, and Da Nang. It’s also renowned for the universal appeal of its rice noodles (Pho) and the ritual-like experience of preparing a cup of Vietnamese coffee, as well as its stunning national costume, the Ao Dai. Vietnam is also well-known for the Vietnam War, historic cities, and French-colonial architecture.
Its stunning beaches, low-cost accommodations, and delectable cuisine have propelled the country to the top of most travelers’ lists for the region. However, in recent years, Vietnam has begun to steal the spotlight in Southeast Asia by providing less crowded and less expensive options for tourists.
The Vietnam Immigration Department has been offering Vietnam e-visas or electronic visas (abbreviated as EV) since February 2, 2017. You can apply and obtain this type of Vietnamese visa online. A Vietnam eVisa is only valid for 30 days with a single entry.
Click2Visas introduced a customized Vietnam eVisa form. You can share basic details, and we will take care of the rest and complete it quickly. Let’s see the details below.
What documents do I need for my Vietnam visa?
- Passport: – According to Vietnamese law, the visa expiry date must be at least 30 days before the passport expiry date. As a result, an e-Visa expiry date must be at least 30 days before the passport expiry date.
- Two photos: – Portrait photo (4x6cm) and looking straight and without glasses.
- Passport data page: – Full page including photo, personal information, and ICAO lines.
- Payment Card – To pay the E-visa fee of US $25 for single entry, 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vietnamese visa application form.
Common Questions about e-Visas
Is it vital to fill out all of the information on the Vietnam e-visa application form?
No. You are not obligated to do so. Fill all fields marked with a red asterisk (*). You can leave the remaining fields blank. With Click2Visas, all that you have to do is to give us only the essential information. We will take care of the entire form.
Can I get a Vietnam eVisa if I don’t know where I’ll be entering the country?
No, you must provide your port of entry when applying for a Vietnamese eVisa online. The specific port will be mentioned on the visa letter, and you will be permitted to enter only by that port. If your port of entry changes, you must apply for a new visa. If you are unsure about the port of entry and are flying to Vietnam, we strongly advise you to apply for a visa on arrival for Vietnam, as you can change the airport of arrival.
Where can I enter Vietnam with my e-visa?
8 Airports allowed foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam by Vietnamese eVisa.
- Cat Bi Int Airport (HaiPhong).
- Cam RanhInt Airport (KhanhHoa).
- Da Nang International Airport.
- NoiBaiInt Airport (Ha Noi).
- Can Tho International Airport.
- PhuBaiInt Airport.
- PhuQuoc International Airport.
- Tan Son NhatInt Airport (in Ho Chi Minh City).
How far should I request a Vietnamese eVisa in advance?
The Vietnam Immigration Department typically takes three working days to process your application for a Vietnam e-visa. However, due to many applicants or public holidays, processing time may be extended. As a result, we strongly suggest you begin your application for an e-visa to Vietnam at least 1-2 weeks before departure.
Can I get an extension on my Vietnam e-Visa?
Yes, but this is only possible from within Vietnam.
Can I enter Vietnam after the date specified in my application?
Your visa is valid from the beginning to the end of the dates specified. You are free to enter the country at any time between those dates. If you request a one-month visa and specify January 1st, 2021 as your arrival date, your Vietnam eVisa approval letter will be valid from January 1st to February 1st. You may enter the nation at any time in January, but you must depart by February 1st or before.
Can I visit Vietnam before or after the validity period specified on my e-Visa?
You are not permitted to enter Vietnam before or after the validity period specified in your e-Visa.
What if I want to visit Vietnam before my e-Visa validity period?
You will need to apply for a new e-Visa. After the issuance of the new e-Visa, the previous e-Visa application will be canceled.
Extra Notes on Vietnamese visa application form
- Vietnam E-Visas are valid for 1 month in single entry and only for tourists.
- The cost of an e-visa is non-refundable, so make sure your application is complete and contains no incorrect information.
- Your entry port on your e-visa is unchangeable. You cannot modify it after submitting your Vietnamese e-visa application or after your visa issuance. In case you change your entry port, you need to apply for a new visa.
- There will be no group applications allowed. Each application is only for one person.
- You can choose a visa on arrival if you are not qualified for an e-visa for Vietnam or if you want to get a visa for Vietnam in a different way.
Click2Visas help on Vietnamese visa application form
As you know, applying online through government websites can be very stressful and time-consuming. There is a Vietnam government website where you can apply for eVisa. But when you apply your own, there are many challenges like technical issues, payment issues, incorrect information due to urgency, and many more. We have our customized Vietnam eVisa application form. We can complete it with having your basic details.
Customer service at Click2visa is excellent and very friendly. We have implemented stringent security measures, and your information is completely secure with us. We know from experience that obtaining an eVisa is a little tricky. But with the support of our visa experts, we make it very simple for you. Surprisingly, our service fee is significantly lower when compared to other Visa agents.