How to Apply for a Zambia Visa?
Going to Africa is typically an opportunity to explore the wild and see the wildlife. The same goes for Zambia. This beautiful African country is home to thousands of wildlife, and you will feel both wonder and fear. Taking a trip to Zambia requires studying since there might be several things you do not know about Zambia. This applies to any new destination you wish to visit, which is why this article should be of tremendous assistance. As for when going to Zambia is the best time, there is no strict law. You must choose between the dry season and the wet season, but no matter what season you choose, you will always be humid.
The question is whether you want to be warm or warm and humid.
What is an e-Visa in Zambia?
An e-Visa is also an official document that allows entry and travel within Zambia. It is an alternative to visas given at missions in Zambia and the ports of entry. Upon arrival at the destination of entry, you must show your passport and letter of visa approval.
Zambia visa for US citizens:
There is some good news for all US people who want to travel to Zambia. You are no longer expected to go to the embassy in Zambia to receive your Zambia visa. You are now eligible to get a letter of approval to receive a visa once you arrive in Zambia. What you need to do is use the services that click2visas provides. The entire process is online, and in a maximum of 1 Business Day, you will get the required Zambia visa in your mail.
Travelers visiting Zambia for much less than 24hrs and leaving via the same harbor are given a day-tripper visa. Some nationals may need to apply in advance for a transit Zambia visa. Visas for transit are issued to those seeking visas and passing via Zambia. And the stay period is for seven days.
How to Reach Zambia with Pets?
Cats and dogs should be accompanied by a veterinary health certificate provided at the point of origin and a prior import permit obtained from the Research and Specialist Services Department, Mulungushi Home, PO Box 50060, Lusaka, Zambia. Even dogs need a certificate of vaccination against rabies.
What is an Evisa to Zambia? What kinds of electronic Zambia visa are provided to US citizens?
An evisa is an official document enabling you to join Zambia ever since. Recall that this is not the actual visa in this case, but the letter of approval to receive a visa once you arrive in Zambia.
For US people, four evisa types are available:
- A Single entry Zambia visa: You will be granted a single entry visa.
- A Double entry Zambia visa: You will be granted a double-entry visa.
- A Multiple entry Zambia visa: You will be granted a multiple entry visa.
- A Transit Zambia visa: You will be granted multiple entries, but as this is for transit only, it expires seven days after arrival.
What does it take?
Make sure you have the following documents at hand before filling out your application:
- A valid passport that is valid for a period of six months from your arrival in Zambia.
- A ticket on the flyback.
- Proof of accommodation may consist of booking a hotel or letter from the person who will host you when you are in the country.
- A preview of your passport profile tab.
- A passport-sized digital photograph.
If the above documents have been collected, you can fill the application quickly.
How long does the Zambia visa valid for?
The e-Visa is valid for 90 days following issuance. That means you must reach Zambia within 90 days of the issuance of the Zambia visa.
What requirements does the passport of the applicant meet for a Zambia visa?
An applicant’s passport must be valid for six months from the date of entry into Zambia and should have a blank page at least.
Do I need to show my Zambia visa approval letter at check-in?
No, as immigration officers at Ports of Entry will search in their systems for your Zambia visa approval letter. It is recommended that; you should carry your printed e-Visa letter of approval during your travel period in Zambia.
Do I need to reach Zambia on the exact date my application specifies?
No. Since the e-Visa is valid for 90 days after the issuance, you can enter Zambia during this time on any date. If you fail to enter during this time, your e-Visa becomes invalid, and you will then have to apply for a fresh Zambia visa.
How do I get my E-Visa once it is approved?
Once your Zambia visa got approved, we will send you a Zambia approval letter to your email that you mentioned in your application form.
Which nationalities qualify for a Zambia visa?
All nationalities which require a visa to enter Zambia may apply for an e-Visa. You can use our visa checker at the top of the page to see if you are eligible to apply for a Zambia visa.
How to apply for a Zambia visa in Click2visas?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining Zambia visa form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the e-visa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.