Information about visa R B1/B2
The United States is a North American republic covering the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean. Canada and Mexico are the neighboring countries. The geography of the United States varies with the mountains to the west, the wide central plain, and the low mountains to the east. It is important to apply to the U.S. as early as possible. Visa for the United States usually takes more than eight weeks to handle a B1 / B2 electronic visa application properly. The U.S. type visa R B1/B2 non-immigrant visa is a temporary business and tourism visa. If you use ‘R B1/B2’ as a Visa Type, the letter ‘R’ indicates a Regular Visa instead of a Diplomat or another Visa Type. Temporary business activity can be carried out with the U.S. B1 Visa. If you are coming to America as a tourist, you are going to need a B2 Visa. For convenience, it is also simple to apply and obtain a joint B1 / B2 visa interview online, which is a visa for both purposes.
What is a United States R B1/B2 visa?
The United States R B1 / B2 or B-1 / B-2 is a non-immigration and temporary visa that allows tourism and business to happen without stressing about two different visas.
Is it possible to get my U.S. visa online?
No, but don’t worry, Click2Visas will help you schedule your U.S. embassy/consulate interview by sending your DS-160 application to the U.S. government for you. It’s best to plan this for at least eight weeks from your planned arrival in the U.S.
When Click2Visas give my B1 B2 visa?
Please note that Click2Visas has no affiliation whatsoever with the U.S. government. This means that we are not giving you a B1 B2 Visa. We are only helping you with the paperwork so that you can have your interview quickly and without worry. It is completely up to the U.S. State Department to approve your B1 / B2 visa.
What are the requirements of visa R B1/B2?
There is some documentation that you need to submit in order to schedule the interview, as well as other specifications that we need in Click2Visas so that we can support you with the procedure. Here’s a list of all these requirements
- Valid passport must be six months validity beyond your stay period in the United States
- Passport size photograph
- Travel Itinerary (Only if the travel arrangements are planned)
- If you have already traveled to the country, dates of the last five visits or trips to the United States
- Other Information: Some applicants may be asked to provide additional details when completing an online application, depending on the intended nature of the travel.
What type of entry will be granted?
United States visa R B1/B2 provides multiple entries.
How many days can a foreign citizen stay in the United States using a B1/B2 visa?
If a foreign citizen is holding a visa R B1/B2, he/she can stay up to a maximum of 180 days per entry.
When will my U.S. B1/B2 visa expire?
Your U.S. B1/B2 visa will expire ten years after the issue.
What is the Processing time for visa R B1/B2?
The processing time for visa R B1/B2 will take up to 9 working days.
How much time will it take to apply for a U.S. B1/B2 visa?
It will take less than 10 minutes. Click2Visas will take care of the rest and send your application status as soon as possible via email.
What is the application process of a U.S. R B1/B2 visa?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
1. Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
2. Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
3. On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
4. After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
5. You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
6. Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
7. Once the interview date is scheduled, click2visas will send you the filled application form along with additional information to your email in PDF format.
Can I get my interview in a country other than my country of origin?
You can schedule a vias appointment or interview in another country other than your country of origin, but you should find an interview in your source country (having valid proof of residence).
What if I have more questions regarding United States R B1/B2 visa?
Please check out your country in the Blog information section. Once your clear all your doubts, apply for your U.S. R B1/B2 visa easily online. Click2Visas is the best option to get United States R B1/B2 visa for travelers planning to visit the United States for business and tourism.
Does my child require a visa to fly to the United States?
Actually, everyone must apply for a visa before they enter, irrespective of their age.
Is it secure to use CLICK2VISAS to get my United States R B1/B2 visa?
With CLICK2VISAS, your private details are more protected since we give you full protection for your personal records, anonymity, and we invest a lot in the protection of our servers.
What will I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If you have made a mistake with your visa application, please contact one of our customer support representatives immediately. We are able to support you 24/7. If we have already submitted your application, you will not be allowed to make any changes modifications, so you will have to apply again.