Business Tanzanian Visa Application Requirements
Tanzania’s economy is mostly dependent on agriculture; the sector employs about 80 percent of the working population, and cash crops are among the country’s primary export earners, accounting for almost half of the country’s GDP. Mineral production (gold, diamonds, and tanzanite) has risen significantly over the past decade, and mining is Tanzania’s most significant driver of economic growth, providing over 3 % of GDP, and accounting for half of Tanzania’s exports. They also extract phosphates, coal, gypsum, nickel, and other ores. Tanzania is, in general, a healthy, trouble-free country. The reason multiple-entry visas work is that they are usually valid for a given period. This period is called the “validity period,” and Tanzania Tourist visa is valid for 12 months. The visa holder can enter and re-enter Tanzania during the validity period, subject to various travel restrictions.
What is a Tanzanian business visa?
Tanzania’s business visa can be applied online. Travelers may use this to conduct specific activities, such as repairing/fixing machines. Allow research analyses to conduct short-term technical tasks, such as auditing reports. To participate in short-term lawful business-related task recognized by the country’s laws and determined by the issuing authority.
What are the eligibility requirements for the business Tanzanian visa application?
The Tanzanian government has implemented a program for granting visas electronically. Travelers must be granted the government’s electronic authorization to access Tanzania. It is equivalent to a visa, but the passport does not contain a stamp or label. To be eligible, the traveler must have:
- Keep a passport with one open visa page valid for at least six months on entry.
- Have evidence of adequate funds.
- Hold travel proof of onward or return ticket.
- Hold the relevant documentation for the next destination.
What are Photo specifications needed to apply a business Tanzanian visa application?
One digital passport-sized color photograph. The photograph must:
- Have a white background
- Be taken with no glasses being worn.
- Be taken within the last six months.
- Be uploaded into a jpg file.
Once you have placed your order with Click2visas, please upload the photo securely while applying for the Tanzanian visa application.
What are the paper works needed for a business Tanzanian visa application?
To apply for a business Tanzanian visa application, you need the following documents:
- Copy of Passport Identification Page – You must provide one clear color copy of your passport’s information pages.
- Proof of Travel Plans – You must provide a copy of the confirmation of flight showing onward or return journey.
- Letter of Invitation – A letter of invitation from the Tanzanian company. The letter must include the company’s TIN (Tax Identification Number).
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate – Applicants were arriving from a risk area of yellow fever, or applicants transiting through that area for more than 12 hours must present a yellow fever certificate.
How to Prove the travel purpose while applying for a business Tanzanian visa application?
Applicants traveling to Tanzania for the creation of a new company will include a letter explaining the essence of their company in Tanzania. Applicants who travel to Tanzania to facilitate service trade need to provide the below documents:
- A letter from Tanzanian company to invite.
- A signed Contract for Services.
Are Multiple entries allowed in the business Tanzanian visa application?
A multiple entry market evisa can be received if the customer follows relevant requirements and can submit the proof for repeated visits.
Does the traveler need to bring a Tanzania visa with them while visiting Tanzania?
During entry into Tanzania, travelers must carry Resident Permit or Valid Visa or A Pass with Travel Document. Traveling without the said documents could direct to the refusal of entry to Tanzania.
How long does it take to obtain a Tanzanian business visa application?
The speed of processing a travel visa varies depending upon the visa type and issuing embassy or government agency. Once you start to fill the business Tanzanian visa application in Click2visas, you will come to know the processing time at the early stage in the application process.
Which is the easiest way to check my business Tanzanian visa application status?
You can check your business Tanzanian visa application status by login in your Click2visas account, or you will receive a status email from us after each step in the process.
What are Click2visas fee components for the business Tanzanian visa application?
The cost of using Click2visas varies based on the services you have requested. The fees set by Click2visas promote and preserve the highest possible standard of the travel visa processing. Click2visas services fees comprise three significant components: government agency and consular fees, consular service fees, Click2visas base service fees, and consular Premium rush surcharges. Click2visas base service fee is very minimal compared to others in the industry, and it will be between 10 USD to 25 USD.
What forms of payment does Click2visas accept to apply for a business Tanzanian visa application?
To apply for a business Tanzanian visa application, Click2visas accept all form card for the payment.
How can I get a version of my expense report invoice?
Once you completed the payment, you can view, print, or download a copy of your invoice. Besides, this we will send a copy of your invoice to your registered email id.
How to apply for a business Tanzanian visa application?
It is quite simple to complete the request. Please follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining business Tanzanian visa application form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the evisa is approved, click2visas will send your visa to your email in PDF format.