Quick notice on Pakistan visa fees and visa requirements
Pakistan is a large nation in South Asia, and it’s ancient in the area of life itself. What you should know right from the start is that many governments warn against travel to Pakistan for tourist activities, but as long as you stay away from conflict zones and show some respect when you go there, you should have a pleasant journey. Before you go to Pakistan, you must do the research. Any details will help you get the most out of your holidays. Below you’ll find some of the details you need to schedule your trip to Pakistan before you start. Let’s cover the Pakistan entry criteria. While Pakistan’s visa policy includes multiple documents that can support you depending on your nationality. The e-visa is only available on unique entry points. Pakistan, a nation in South Asia, is steeped in tradition as home to the civilization of the Indus Valley. The finest examples of Mughal architecture and natural scenic beauty can be found here. Between May and October, the best time to visit Pakistan will be, as the weather is dry and mild. We assume that Pakistan is a highly undervalued country as regards attractions. What you should be mindful of is that Pakistan is one of the very few countries with all kinds of geological structures. Even now is the best time to visit the gorgeous beaches in Islamabad or Lahore.
What is Pakistan’s eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is an electronic visa given by the ministry of Pakistan, which will allow you to visit Pakistan once released and authorized. The e-Visa for Pakistan is an online visa that grants entry to the country for eligible travelers.
How long is the Pakistan tourist evisa valid for?
The eVisa is valid for 90 days after entry, beginning on the day you obtain the visa. Pakistan’s electronic visa requires the holder to stay in the country for no longer than 30 days, which is a visa with one entry. Extensions may be made, but the duration varies according to nationality.
What requirements must the applicant’s passport meet for the Pakistan tourist evisa?
After your e-visa expires, your traveling record must be valid for at least 6 months. You should have at least one blank page for your passport.
When can I apply for a Pakistan tourist evisa?
For this visa, the visitor should apply at least 10 days before the travel to Pakistan.
How many entries does the Pakistan tourist evisa will allow?
The Pakistan Tourist eVisa we offer makes a limit of 30 days per entry within the duration of the validity of the Visa.
Does pursuing an evisa guarantee my entry into Pakistan?
No, the Acquisition of a tourist eVisa for Pakistan does not allow for an automatic right of entry into the country. The border guard at the port of entry may deny entry to any person if he or she believes that he or she is unable to meet the immigration requirements or that his or her presence in Pakistan will be contrary to national interests or security.
How much is the cost for Pakistan visa fees?
The Pakistan visa fees for the 3-month Tourist e-Visa single-entry will depend on your nationality, but it ranges from USD 8.00 to USD 60.00. Additionally, we charge a 10 USD service fee.
What are the guidelines for visitors while securing a visa to Pakistan?
Guidelines for obtaining a Pakistan visa are as follows.
- Applicants may stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days per entry when applying for a visa for a single entry for the first time in less than 3 months. Applicants have the option of filing for an extension if they already have a visa. Only people from certain countries may apply for a longer than 6 months extension.
- Pakistan Tourist e-Visa is only valid in the following ports of entry. Islamabad City Airport, Lahore City Airport, Karachi City Airport, Quetta City Airport, Multan City Airport, Rahim Yar Khan City Airport, Bahawalpur City Airport, Faisalabad City Airport, Wahga Land Road side, Wahga Railway Station, Khokarapar Railway Station, Ghassbandar Sea Port, Taftan Land Route, Gwada Sea Port, Sost Land Route, Sialkot Airport, Karachi Sea Port, Port Bin Qasim, Gwadar City Airport, Peshawar City Airport.
How long would the Pakistan e-visa take to process?
For the entry to Pakistan, up to 3 Months will take 7-10 days for Processing a visa.
What documents would I need for the Pakistan e-visa?
The required documents for obtaining a Pakistan evisa are as follows:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least 3 blank pages.
- Receipt of visa fee: a slip of deposit for necessary visa fee
- The 2 recent photos: white background color photo and matt finish.
- Personal Letter of Cover: explaining the purpose of travel to the country.
- Identity Proof: Copy of PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License along with English translation.
- Original bank statement: stamped & updated with bank seal for the last 6 months.
- Air tickets: evidence of return flight tickets to and from your home country
- Hotel booking: evidence of accommodation for the duration of your stay.
What is the process of getting a Pakistan visa?
It is quite a simple step for applying for a Pakistan visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.