Essential facts to know before applying Mexican Visa for Indian citizens
Mexico is situated on the frontier of North America. Mexico is a city with architectural wonders, water, sand, and wind. The city conjures up vibrant fantasies and wishes with its diverse blend of beaches, fiery restaurants, thick forests, busy markets, and much more. Forests, volcanoes, deserts, and a wide coastline filled with sandy beaches and sun-kissed seas, Mexico is a never-ending hotbed with experiences to fill your senses, and where you’ll find yourself enjoying time outdoors. Paraglide, snorkel on the calm blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, sit on dry ground or climb the extinct volcanic mountains, Mexico will not hesitate to astound you. Mexican Government has made every attempt to ensure optimum stability and protect popular tourism attractions. It is best to plan your destinations carefully and to fly only during the daytime.
More Information about Mexico
India is 10 hours and 30 minutes away from Mexico City. A trip to the museums and galleries is a testament to the rich past of the region and the artistic spirit. Mexico is a refuge for some beautiful, courteous, and welcoming locals who take pride in their history and heritage and treat visitors with great respect. Costa Rica, a Mexican port, is overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the Yucatan Peninsula and a paradise with resorts, palatial resorts, and vivid nightlife. Playa Del Carmen is another Mexican town renowned for its beaches, coral reefs, shopping, and great restaurants. Mexican cuisine surprises you with its many gastronomic delights and a variety of regional seafood dishes. They’re relatively affordable. Local passenger airlines run separate passenger flights between cities. The more common the destination, the lower the fare.
I am an Indian citizen. Do I need a visa for Mexico?
You will need a visa if you want to enter Mexico. But you will require an FMM or a Forma Migratoria Multiple. Any foreign country may apply for a tourist or business visit to Mexico through the FMM.
What is the validity of the Mexico visa stay for Indians?
All Indian visitors can stay in total in Mexico for only 180 days. Just don’t forget that you shouldn’t have compensated work and working during this time, especially if your trips are limited to tourism.
How many entries can I travel to Mexico with my India passport?
As an Indian citizen, you could get a Single Entry Visa. Through your FMM, you will go to Mexico just once.
What requirements are needed for Mexican Visa for Indian Citizens?
While the process of obtaining an embassy visa may be demanding, it’s almost seamless to get the Mexico FMM online. The thing you have to do is make sure that you have the following:
You cannot apply for a Mexico City Tourist Card unless you have a valid passport. Plus, the travel document must remain valid for at least another six months after your arrival, according to Mexico’s visa policy.
You only need to satisfy these criteria if you are doing air travel. Return flight tickets or onward flight tickets to confirm your return to your home country or your next destination before your visa expires.
A detailed understanding of your accommodation
Personal cover letter describing the purpose of traveling to the country
The initial bank statement must be signed & updated with bank seal for the last three months.
Itinerary of travel:
Travel Itinerary with a day-wise schedule detailing all the components of the trip.
Do I need travel insurance to obtain it?
Applicants are recommended to purchase travel insurance to ensure their travel in the event of unforeseen events such as medical emergencies, flight cancellations, baggage delays or losses, etc.
How long does it take to process a Mexican Visa for Indian Citizens?
If the applicant satisfies all needs, the processing of a visa is required to take two working days.
Do I have to apply for a Mexico Visa in person?
Yes, the applicant must directly visit the Embassy of Mexico in New Delhi, as there would be a series of biometrics as well as an interview. Applications by mail may not be approved.
What are the eligibility requirements for a Mexico visa application?
To allow the authority to accept your application, you must state clearly:
- Why are you going to visit Mexico?
- How long will you stay in Mexico?
- How are you going to support yourself during your time in Mexico
- What’s the intention of your visit to Mexico?
- The sort of passport you hold and the amount of time it is valid?
- Where do you want to go after your visit to Mexico?
Do I need to get a special FMM for my children?
If you’re traveling with children, you have to register for them as well, separately, much like any other traveler. There are no exceptions to this.
How can I apply for a Mexican Visa for Indian Citizens?
It is quite a simple step for Indian citizens to apply for a Mexican visa. Kindly follow the below steps carefully:
- Choose the departure and arrival country, select the required visa type, enter your name, and click ‘CLICK TO START.’
- Verify the visa fee and terms and conditions on the next page.
- On the third page, enter your basic details in the respective field and upload the necessary documents (you can upload the documents in a later stage also).
- After that, review and confirm the information of your form, then proceed with the payment. We support all types of cards for payment.
- You will receive the invoice and a confirmation mail with a link in your registered email id.
- Click the link and complete the remaining form (you can also upload the document in this stage) and submit it for processing.
- Once the visa process is completed, click2visas will send your visa related documents to your email.
- Based on your Consulate’s application procedure, you can submit and collect the visa application by visit or Mail. You will be notified by the Consulate about the decision made to your application.